amuck-landowner

Cloud Hosting Virtual Private Servers! The Mix

DDSvpsHost

Just when you thought VPS Server technology couldn't get any better, it just did! Now many web hosting providers are starting to offer Cloud Hosting for VPS servers.To define Cloud Hosting, it is set up with multiple servers clustered together to work together. Resources and operations are not limited to a single server. They are shared by the cluster of servers available within a cloud network. By handling security, load balancing, and hardware resources virtually, websites and VPS servers are able to access resources without relying on set hardware resources. What's your take on this Confussion??

Sonwebhost

It is all just limes, water, and sugar no matter how you put it together you get lemon-aid and I like cold lemon-aid on a hot summer day. Enjoy

keanu

I think cloud hosting provides more flexibility like hourly billing and create / destroy on demand. Most cloud platforms also provide features that VPS can't provide like autoscaling, snapshots, automated backups, ...

After all it's an overused marketing buzz word, and you should always check what the provider has to offer in terms of quality and features.

perennate

Verified Provider
It is all just limes, water, and sugar no matter how you put it together you get lemon-aid and I like cold lemon-aid on a hot summer day. Enjoy

I much prefer lemonade.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jack134

I'm using OwnWebServers, One of the popular VPS hosting provider that offers a wide range of features and plans to suit your needs. They have a 99.9% uptime guarantee and their servers are located in data centers all over the world for optimal performance.

amuck-landowner