amuck-landowner

Credit Cards

jarland

The ocean is digital
I have an Amazon Chase card, just because I figure if I can get free stuff for doing what I'm already doing, why not?

But this...

Last edited by a moderator:

qps

Verified Provider
For personal credit cards, check out the Fidelity American Express - 2% cash back on everything.  I've been very happy with it.  I use it pretty much like cash, as I pay off the balance each month when the statement is generated.

Chronic

This. I pay with cash. I also have a debit card for online payments. I've never spent a single dollar i don't have and never taken any loans. And i don't plan to start doing it either.
Same here. I use a Visa Electron for all my online payments. It takes directly out of my bank account and lets me receive payments as well.

Ishaq

Verified Provider
Same here.

Cash. Or Visa Debit for online purchases (unless PayPal is supported)

BK_

Visa for online purchases where PayPal isn't accepted.

As the others have said, I don't spend money I don't have.

NodeDeals

I use temporary VCC which my bank allows me to create with an amount limit. These are one use mastercard and I feel quite safe using it online :D

sv01

Slow but sure
I've 2 CC and I'm really happy with my cc, never reach my limit :p

I use CC as source of fund for PP, because paypal don't allow debit card from my country.

ryanarp

Catalyst Host
Verified Provider
Currently using a PerkStreet Debit Card, and only using a credit card if I absolutely have to. Working on paying down some debts.

bizzard

I have a Visa card, issued by SBI(State Bank of India), which I got hold of after so much trouble. Was a student that time, the bank authorities don't know how it works and the procedures to apply for one. Had to put an Fixed deposit as a security and it took all the money I had at that time.

If I can't afford to buy something, I don't need it.
Its not always the case. For me to make an outside country payment to purchase something, including VPS, the Debit cards don't work and I was forced to get a Credit Card.

SeriesN

Verified Provider
Visa debit card (Chase bank) cause I have to have it. Cash for everyday spending. American Express prepaid for online purchase.

wdq

Quade
I am in the same boat as most of you guys. I have a bank issued Visa debit card, a PayPal account, and cash/checks. If I can't afford it, then I'm not getting it until I can.

nunim

VPS Junkie
Is a wise statement that is much greater than my justification for what is now a maxed out credit card because I am never to be trusted with money. Limit is low, not exactly a problem, but a lesson learned   This is why Ryan handles billing and I've opted not to touch it.

I had this problem until I got married, women are much better at the saving part...  I'm almost completely out of debt, just paying off her wedding ring now ;)  She's a good saver but she likes nice things..

amuck-landowner