I'm sure there are some that have not seen this yet, what does everyone think of it.
http://www.crossbar-inc.com/events/press-releases/crossbar-emerges-from-stealth-mode.htmlWorking Array Validates Manufacturability and Simplicity of Crossbar Resistive RAM
- Highest Capacity: Up to 1 Terabyte (TB) of Storage on a Single Chip; Multiple Terabytes with 3D Stacking
- Lowest Power: Extends Battery Life to Weeks, Months or Years
- Highest Performance: 20x Faster Write than NAND
- Easiest SOC Integration: Simple Stacking on Logic in Standard CMOS at Most Advanced Nodes
- Most Reliable: 10x the Endurance of NAND; Approaching DRAM Reliability