amuck-landowner

CVPS buys UGVPS

Hxxx

Would I be in it if there was no money? No I wouldnt be. Why do you think we are so small and make nothing?

@ you must be new then.
This is where you are wrong. I've been years and years present in this industry. The reality is that LEB market is full of shit, why would I use such low end products for my business and my customers?

--

Seriously this forum is turning into the next LET shit. How about more quality talk? and less drama queen stuff.

CVPS_Chris

Verified Provider
This is where you are wrong. I've been years and years present in this industry. The reality is that LEB market is full of shit, why would I use such low end products for my business and my customers?

--

Seriously this forum is turning into the next LET shit. How about more quality talk? and less drama queen stuff.
Why do you think Im here? See me posting over there? No :)

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
@drmike so you are saying I do not have a realistic income along with all my staff members that work ChicagoVPS?
Let me be entirely clear :)

realistic income elsewhere vs. the deep discount income  aka  pricing in the big market vs. low end.

Realistic income elsewhere covers nagging things like that NY sales taxes on all sales, impending employee healthcare mandates, social security taxation, payroll overhead, etc.

Realistic income covers things like proper salaries for admin, living-like wage for the ticketing support folks.   Real money.  Professional salaries.

Now, don't take the bait and trip and break the furniture.  Not my business or anyones.

Under the deep discount model, you have to sell multiples more to reach any level of equal footing on the income side compared to the realistic income/pricing model.  Selling more just to get a baseline is a tiring price-based  marketing schtick.   It isn't what makes for loyal customers. 

No doubt you are doing well enough or you'd be doing something else.   Not minimizing you success, but I see you doing it in manner that amplifies problems, gives you more negative attention and limits growth in ways.  

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
The reality is that LEB market is full of shit, why would I use such low end products for my business and my customers?

The last time I disagreed with a blanket statement like this anon.e.mouse came in and locked the thread to protect one of her largest advertisers (who is not a LEB provider) from further criticism. :p

Realistic income elsewhere covers nagging things like that NY sales taxes on all sales

He collects NY sales tax on sales to NY residents.

Standard - xxx.xxx.xxx

(05/03/2013 - 06/02/2013)

Operating System: Debian 6 x86 $9.95 USD

Promotional Code: pubcrawler - $7.95 USD Recurring Discount $-7.95 USD

------------------------------------------------------

Sub Total: $2.00 USD

8.75% New York State Tax: $0.18 USD

Credit: $0.00 USD

Total: $2.18 USD

-----------------------------------

CVPS_Chris

Verified Provider
@DomainBop wow you actually posted something in favor of me??? Im so flattered.

@drmike, like domainbop said we do collect sales taxes on all sales. Impending employee healthcare mandates is not relevant for contracted workers, social security taxation again contracted workers, payroll overhead again contracted workers.

Real money.  Professional salaries. - Who said they are not earning professional salaries? Again you are making assumptions which are untrue which drives me up the wall. At least if you state something have the facts that states what they are making.

Selling more just to get a baseline is a tiring price-based  marketing schtick. - Im sure the revenue income is higher than most "regular priced" VPS companies.

It isn't what makes for loyal customers. -  Loyal customers huh, go look at the latest LEB post and look at some of the reviews. A few actually stated they have been with us for 3 years. Seems pretty loyal to me, but again you know all.

doing it in manner that amplifies problems - The problems stem from your behavior and always trying to start drama about ChicagoVPS.

Ive stayed out of the forums the past year, and have been pretty happy not doing it. Im only here now because you seem.... how do I put it..... less obsessed with the idea of bringing down the so called "Mafia". Maybe you realized no matter what happens, we will still be here, and still grow and you are just wasting your time and effort.

I wish you would just step forward, Ill buy you a nice dinner, and shake your hand and let it go. We all know that will never happen, but its always out there for when you want to stop hiding.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
@drmike, like domainbop said we do collect sales taxes on all sales. Impending employee healthcare mandates is not relevant for contracted workers, social security taxation again contracted workers, payroll overhead again contracted workers.

It isn't what makes for loyal customers. -  Loyal customers huh, go look at the latest LEB post and look at some of the reviews. A few actually stated they have been with us for 3 years. Seems pretty loyal to me, but again you know all.

doing it in manner that amplifies problems - The problems stem from your behavior and always trying to start drama about ChicagoVPS.

Ive stayed out of the forums the past year, and have been pretty happy not doing it. Im only here now because you seem.... how do I put it..... less obsessed with the idea of bringing down the so called "Mafia". Maybe you realized no matter what happens, we will still be here, and still grow and you are just wasting your time and effort.

I wish you would just step forward, Ill buy you a nice dinner, and shake your hand and let it go. We all know that will never happen, but its always out there for when you want to stop hiding.
"Impending employee healthcare mandates is not relevant for contracted workers, social security taxation again contracted workers, payroll overhead again contracted workers."

So by your admission CVPS has ZERO employees.   It also has no one working on location in Buffalo.  Because contract employees can't really do that and meet the regs by the money collectors...

Rules for 1099 contracting are pretty clear.   I won't run at you with a fork, but yeah, real businesses have EMPLOYEES, even in this e-conomy

"A few actually stated they have been with us for 3 years."

Cool boss, I don't doubt that.  But the lionshare are playing musical chairs to the next loss leader / oversold imaginary spec company in fashion.  Lucky you folks sort of dabble into luring those to your expansive network.  So a customer of their's is a customer of yours indirectly ;)

less obsessed with the idea of bringing down the so called "Mafia"

I could make comments, but it would sound like gang wars.  You fellows certainly are operating like a cohesive pack of animals.  Competition is a sin.  If I were as vicious as you think, I would have torpedoed you lads.  Sometimes it's easier to say PLEASE.  So I am being nicer sure, ideally it makes you think about shenanigans up there and do so twice.

Don't hold your breath on that one.  But, you never know what will happen ;)  I mean the HVH stuff is all official now, UGVPS is cleaned up tidily, next thing you know BlueVM will get mentioned... or some other company... ho hum... 

Don't choke on the bait .  Congrats on being better behaved too.

amuck-landowner