amuck-landowner

DDoS is a funny joke to ColoCrossing

CVPS_Chris

Verified Provider
SS or it didnt happen. I googled it multiple times from different regions and didnt get that to come up once

WebSearchingPro

VPS Peddler
Verified Provider
SS or it didnt happen. I googled it multiple times from different regions and didnt get that to come up once
You know that thing that says "did you mean" click that, google autocorrects when you do wiki.colocrossing.com

It comes up as the last link on the first page for me, however my screen is not large enough to screenshot it with the query in view.

jarland

The ocean is digital
It's not like it matters anyway, it's just funny given the topic. But yeah you gotta hit the "did you mean" thing. I did it from my phone if mobile matters.

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider

You know that thing that says "did you mean" click that, google autocorrects when you do wiki.colocrossing.com

It comes up as the last link on the first page for me, however my screen is not large enough to screenshot it with the query in view.
What matters is if it comes up while you're in "incogneto" mode or logged out of google. It's quite possible it's picking up the wiki article and a mention of DDOS and forming results from it.

No need to get your boxers in a bunch over it.

Francisco

WebSearchingPro

VPS Peddler
Verified Provider
What matters is if it comes up while you're in "incogneto" mode or logged out of google. It's quite possible it's picking up the wiki article and a mention of DDOS and forming results from it.

No need to get your boxers in a bunch over it.

Francisco

It indeed comes up in incognito mode. Also, incognito mode on a fresh IP.

amuck-landowner