amuck-landowner

Dedicated server for 3 €

NodeBytes

Dedi Addict
@mtwiscool - They are so large and have such cheap bandwidth that it's easy for them. It's most likely all old hardware that they already got their ROI from.

Lee

Retired Staff
Verified Provider
Retired Staff
What about it?  It's crude and limited.  Yes it's good for some things, for what you are doing? No, I give you a month at most before you and this project disappear.  And I am being generous because you never usually last that long.

Dylan

ovh.ie automatically removes VAT if you're ordering from a non-VAT country (e.g. the US). Which site did you order from?

Jade

NodeServ
Verified Provider
Even if you have to purchase months ahead of times it's still a really great deal

peterw

Ordered one. This is a steal but you have to care about nightly backups because this is a single disk server.

rds100

Verified Provider
And any idea how to remove VAT for an EU company with EU VAT number? What do we need to send?

mikho

Not to be taken seriously, ever!
And any idea how to remove VAT for an EU company with EU VAT number? What do we need to send?
Probably the same way that non-europeans would do. Open a ticket. If you do this before order I'm sure it can be arranged to get even the first invoice without VAT.

AnthonySmith

Verified Provider
They can, in fact some of the can write better English than the English!
Nothing to shout about, I am from England and I spent more time learning how to correctly use German than my own language, additionally I have a German friend who teaches German and English in a school in England, they are stunned at how bad the English use English as a language and said "How can you possibly learn to speak another language if you don't even fully understand your own".

I completely agree going to a normal school in England = lazy, no effort etc.

Back on topic, I run a cheap service on NAT IPv4 + Native IPv6 and it runs fine and everyone loves it so I encourage everyone else to do the same, I promise you will not make a living at it but it is an enjoyable project.

mikho

Not to be taken seriously, ever!
Got one, waiting for it to delivered. Lets see what I will use it for.

amuck-landowner