amuck-landowner

Dedicated Servers Starting At $79.95 Intel Core i3 2100 Affordable Prices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonwebhost

[SIZE=12pt]your lack of vocabulary is evident with your words and your reality is not mine as I find your vulgar language beyond comprehension, I would not want to be part of a community of persons who speck like they thoughts are in the gutter. Note: never have you seen a post from me that contain one curse word. You are not as aware of copy right rules hence you jump to the conclusion that they have been violated: You cannot copy write an image simple, you have to trade mark and image, also just because you say something is copywriter it don[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:

SeriesN

Verified Provider
Is it bad that I can not understand anything you type? Not sure if I should be happy or sad.

But, Marc, this is not google adward. This is a community. If you want to talk and smack community members and can't follow the rules nor have decent courtesy and manner, you may leave.

You remind me of arrogant spoiled Kindergarten brats who thinks they know all but in realty, they can't tell the difference between a horse and an ass.

Take deep breath and read what people are saying. If you can't understand, get someone to explain them in your language. Being modest, admitting guilt and learning from past will never harm you. Doing opposite on the others hand will do.

earl

IBM did buy the company, however the issue is whether they are now Resellers, can we now say that IBM is a reseller for the world wide web, or because they are located in the USA they are not a reseller for China who more than likely owns the loan on the hardware, a reseller adds value in two areas as you pointed out 1) the server he may monitor or add to the server as a technician or 2) the service, interaction with the client and the data center to expedite both parties requirements I add value in the two mention areas.
What the hell are you on about?? you don't need to complicate things more than they are, IBM bought Softlayer, so technically they are now a division of IBM and hence Softlayer gets their pay check from IBM, if IBM sees fit to mark up ther product 150 percent then so be it, it's their company now! and we are not talking about IBM, we are talking about you and Datashack..

You can't even give a simple answer like where the server is located and instead lash out at a potetial client and you expect us to believe that you have value added services like server monitoring? and tech support at datashack is quick enough that I don't see how you being the middle man can expedite the process? it's more like you are adding an unnecessary step to the process.. 

By the looks of it, your logo took a whole 2 min to design in MS paint and you plastered what ever pics of datacentres you can find on google which exemplifies you are not willing to take any effort in your business and I can't really see you making any effort in the satisfaction of your client, you are just there to take their money!

--just to add, I doubt you are Mark Grannum, you are some dude from India looking to make a quick buck! you should take your shit over to digitalpoint I think you will feel more at home there!

Sonwebhost

No this is Mr. Mark Grannum, there is nothing wrong with my nature and I am not on the swat team here, who is knocking my logo, criticizing my photos, belittling my service, denigrating themselves with bad words, swearing and carrying on, seems like most of the time it

Tactical

Where is the beer!
 I have been in this business for 12 years and one question I never answer is "where is your server". 
12 years in what business? What the repo business? Looks like you repossessed that image off another website. Just calling it how i c it!  So i want a dedi in Miami. Ooops my bad datashack is only in Kansas City. So don't get mad at people just pointing out some issues you have going on. 

I love the name of the SonWebHost=SummerWebhost. Ok ill stop i just had too much coffee and boredom is killing me.

earl

I have been in this business for 12 years and one question I never answer is "where is your server". Enjoy.
For sure, cause if you tell them where your server is, they could get it cheaper by going direct! I would imagine this would be bad for business..

who is knocking my logo, criticizing my photos, belittling my service, denigrating themselves with bad words, swearing and carrying on, seems like most of the time it

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
@Sonwebhost,

Can you edit your post to comply with the community standards / rules for offers please?

Again:

Criteria for submitted offers:

• Submissions by representative of companies only, please no affiliate links.
  • Submitter must have at least 10 posts before submission can become active.
Formatting guidelines for all submitted offers:

• Title of post must include company name and must be descriptive of the offer.
  • Offer must include the datacenter location options available.
  • Offer must include a small description of the company and of the plan details.

Sonwebhost

By not ranting and raving and swearing it shows respect for humans, If you buy its ok if you buy somewhere other that at my website it is ok. As for the rules they have been met in the last two pages of post you have just read. Enjoy

earl

Pretty sure 'sonwebhost' is the same person who was trying to sell VPS's off a P4 last year.
So let me get this straight, you got banned on WHT for selling VPS's on a P4? lol, those guys at WHT sure don't have a sense of humor, I guess it's all about the enduser experience for them..

Well consider your self lucky it's just a temp ban, think what would have happend had you used a P3! lol

Sonwebhost

Get this straight I never hosted any vps servers on a p4 I hosted solvusvm on a dedicated server I bought online and used it for solusvm and that is how I did my setup. Just like you persons started saying what I was doing never even bought a vps but was saying I hosting on a p4. I personally don't mind hacklers who say things to make themselves feel or look important I am the kind of person who allows you to say what you want but then I ask one question prove it. See lies sound good, but they are very difficult and next to impossible to prove. I do not believe in luck it is also a lie.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
By not ranting and raving and swearing it shows respect for humans, If you buy its ok if you buy somewhere other that at my website it is ok. As for the rules they have been met in the last two pages of post you have just read. Enjoy
Just edit your original offer for Christmas tree sake.

Edit the post to include the info or most surely someone will prune the ad soon.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
So let me get this straight, you got banned on WHT for selling VPS's on a P4? lol, those guys at WHT sure don't have a sense of humor, I guess it's all about the enduser experience for them..

Well consider your self lucky it's just a temp ban, think what would have happend had you used a P3! lol
What the heck, did this really happen?  Someone post the URL/link from WHT for chuckles sake.  I need to expel a beverage through my nose from laughing. 

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Shouldn't this just be locked/deleted now?
I am all for the deletion of this ad and probably his other one also for not complying with rules and common sense.

@MannDude @Nick,   email this provider and give him some time/deadline to edit the original post details to comply, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
amuck-landowner