amuck-landowner

Delisting IP from Hotmail spam database?

bigcat

Verified Provider
Does anyone have successful experience delisting IP from Hotmail/Outlook due to spam? My IP range was blocked few weeks ago and so far Hotmail support wasn't very helpful. I use this form and got some unhelpful reply few days after. Anyone know better contact method for this issue?

This is for cPanel shared server and I already suspended all the spammer. 

Last edited by a moderator:

rsk

Verified Provider
If the IPs belong to your datacenter, I suggest you contact them with your datacenter email.

Damian

Verified Provider
Good luck. One of our Colocrossing IP blocks has been blocked by MSN/Hotmail for almost a year (or more), and it's impossible to get them to lift it. Even Mandrill has occasional issues with getting delivered to Hotmail.

bigcat

Verified Provider
If the IPs belong to your datacenter, I suggest you contact them with your datacenter email.
It ours(company)

Good luck. One of our Colocrossing IP blocks has been blocked by MSN/Hotmail for almost a year (or more), and it's impossible to get them to lift it. Even Mandrill has occasional issues with getting delivered to Hotmail.
I manage to delist some IP before but this time they blocked the whole subnet  <_<

Mind you that this is new IP and there are no spam history before

shovenose

Verified Provider
One of the IPs we got was blocked and they removed it within an hour with no hassle...

texteditor

Premium Buffalo-based Hosting
Send them a bunch of unsolicited emails asking for removal until they remove it, just in case one of your requests gets skimmed over

amuck-landowner