amuck-landowner

[DM] Yes it's New York City! - 15% OFF + DOUBLE RAM? - 128MB @ $17/Yr - 1.5GB @ $5.90?!

Reece-DM

Verified Provider
Hello VPSBoard, I would like to welcome you to one of our first public offerings!

About Dedicated Minds:
We're a relatively new & Ambitious company based in England, providing a wide range of services such as Startup Hosting, VPS Hosting & Web Consultancy to Start-up's and like minded people who want to own their own website or have a project in mind.

Dedicated Minds Limited (08536083) was incorporated in England & Wales in May 2013, prior to this we have been building our Infrastructure and our business ethics to provide you a fantastic foundation to work on. We're now ready to show Dedicated Minds to the world of Start-up's and Developers with a wide variety of services to help them along the way.

If you would like to find out more about us please view: Our Company or Shoot us a message: [email protected]

Our current Budget VPS Hosting Plans are in the heart of New York City, with plans to operate also in the UK at a later date.

Company Facts:

• 99.99% Network Uptime Guarantee
  • Knowledgeable & Helpful 24x7 Support
  • Enterprise HP/ Dell Server Hardware
  • Premium Network Providers covering NYC & Europe
  • Simplistic, East to use Control Panel
  • Our Priority is strictly helping YOU & YOUR Business
  • Not happy? 7 Day Money Back Guarantee!

<<============ VPSBoard Coupons! ============>

15% OFF Recurring: VPSB15   - ALL VPS OFFERS, Monthly, Semi-Annually, Annually. Does not include License costs or IPV4 addresses.

-  10 PEOPLE ONLY  - DOUBLE RAM ON 128MB YEARLY!  Coupon: DR128

Our current specials are already at an affordable price, though we hope you like our coupon codes to provide additional savings!  :)

Both 15% OFF recurring and DOUBLE RAM 128MB Can both be used together.

---------------------------------

NYC Budget VPS Hosting - Hosted @ 100 William St.New York, NY 10038 (NYI Datacenter w/ Ubiquity)

Yes it is actually in New York City!

---------------------------------

Stock - vCores -  Guaranteed RAM - RAID10 Space - Bandwidth - Price

(8) - 2 Cores / 128MB RAM / 10GB Space  / 200GB BW: - Order Now  @ $20/Yearly

(4) - 2 Cores  / 256MB RAM - 20GB Space - 400GB BW: Order Now @ : $3.50/Mo

(10) - 3 Cores / 512MB RAM - 30GB Space - 800GB BW:  Order Now$4.95/Mo

(10) -  4 Cores / 1GB RAM - 40GB Space - 1000GB BW: Order Now @ $5.95/Mo

(10) - 4 Cores / 1.5GB RAM - 40GB Space - 1000GB BW: Order Now$6.95/Mo

(5) - 4 Cores / 1.5GB RAM - 40GB Space - 1000GB BW: Order Now$30/6Mo

-----------------------------------

These offers are not listed on our website under Budget VPS Hosting, these are different specials!

All VPS's come with ONE IPv4 Address - Additional are $1.50Each.

cPanel/WHM can be added for $11 a month 

All VPS Include:

- Equal Share of CPU Cores (E3-1270v2 @ 3.5GHz)

- RAID 10 Enterprise SATA Storage w/ LSI MegaRAID

- 100 Mbps Node Connectivity - 1Gbps Coming Soon!

- Easy to use, SolusVM VPS Control Panel

- OpenVZ Virtualization 

- Self-Managed Service

- 99.99% Network Uptime -- Our Providing States 100%! We won't want to blow our own trumpet though :rolleyes:

- 15+ Linux Templates to choose from, we are adding more everyday!

Network Information:

NYI Facility:

100 William Street combines the efficiencies of an enterprise-class datacenter with the strategic connectivity advantages of being in the center of the world’s financial capital. From here, we deliver direct, sub-millisecond access to international backbones, along with diverse, low-latency fiber optic connectivity.

http://www.nyi.net/facilities/more/new_york_city

Bandwidth Providers: GTT & Zayo

Network: Ubiquity

Test IP: 23.81.66.250

100MB Test File  - Our own testfiles will be up shortly

IPV6 Information:

IPV6 is in "Pre-Beta" within our facility, at this moment in time we hoping to be able to offer Native IPv6 within the next couple of weeks, nonetheless we will keep you updated on our progress!

Payment Processors:

Credit Card (Stripe), Direct Debit (UK)

We'll be introducing Paypal from the 30th. Other payment processors will be discussed and put into use if they seem fit :)

Please contact us if you have a required payment solution we're more than happy to help.

Prices are charged in GBP, our billing takes care of the conversion for you.

Contact Information:

E: [email protected] / [email protected]

W: www.DedicatedMinds.com

Alternatively you can contact us via support ticket here.

Follow us @Twitter!

We have a couple of interesting things coming over the following weeks, we were a bit delayed due to HostBill being a pile of bugs however you can expect 1Gbps Ports, Free FTP Backup Space and something we can't wait to change-- Our Billing area & System control panels will undergo a transformation into a something with a bit more eye-candy for the visitors :).

If you have any questions, or feel the need to bash - I'm a nice guy so feel free to message me  :wub:

Regards,

Reece

-

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Welcome to the offers!

You covered the bases real good on this offer.

Like the multiple offers and simple stack to compare.

Certainly not a datacenter or location seen much or at all around here.

"Don't Worry about Buffalo, come to New York City!"  <--- This!   :lol:  :D  :p

Reece-DM

Verified Provider
Thank you, I've been eager to be let loose in here for awhile  :ph34r:

I will be adding further information for our Managed cPanel VPS lineup which will feature a bit of budget style pricing, nothing to drastic though we will be using a new Setup/Virtualization for this which will include further added benefits.

If anybody ask's about the UK, we will be making progress over here the current holdback is IP space and to be honest I'd rather pick the providers we plan to use and not be somewhat forced into another due to that reason.

Regards

Reece.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jack

Thank you, I've been eager to be let loose in here for awhile  :ph34r:

I will be adding further information for our Managed cPanel VPS lineup which will feature a bit of budget style pricing, nothing to drastic though we will be using a new Setup/Virtualization for this which will include further added benefits.

If anybody ask's about the UK, we will be making progress over here the current holdback is IP space and to be honest I'd rather pick the providers we plan to use and not be somewhat forced into another due to that reason.

Regards

Reece.

You can use ip-as.com and go to Redstation :) 

Reece-DM

Verified Provider
You can use ip-as.com and go to Redstation :)
They are on our minds as it is, thanks for the info though :)

Redstation, a lot of bandwidth, but not really what we're looking for. Custodian on the other hand is roughly 20 Minutes from us which boasts a number of benefits, as well as us being able to get some office space in Maidstone.

Jack

They are on our minds as it is, thanks for the info though :)

Redstation, a lot of bandwidth, but not really what we're looking for. Custodian on the other hand is roughly 20 Minutes from us which boasts a number of benefits, as well as us being able to get some office space in Maidstone.
Redstation is in a different location to most UK Hosts that why I made that suggestion to make you stand out... Maidenhead is like the Buffalo of the UK.. 

Reece-DM

Verified Provider
Redstation is in a different location to most UK Hosts that why I made that suggestion to make you stand out... Maidenhead is like the Buffalo of the UK.. 
Haha well I like Custodian, they fit in nicely as I said we've looked at redstation already but it don't appeal to us as much due to the location.

And our services are not focused just on the budget market, we will pushing a lot of Managed VPS clients through this location along with us being able to be at reach with the datacenter when needed.

Reece-DM

Verified Provider
Just a quick update, although our cart states a 384MB plan we didn't actually post it in our offers!

2 Cores / 384MB RAM - 25GB Space - 500GB BW: Order Now @ $3.00/Mo --> $22.95/YR w/ 15% OFF! Coupon: VPSB15

We have left 4 in stock for our Double RAM 128MB Yearly.

Some DD tests:

dd if=/dev/zero of=sb-io-test bs=1M count=1k conv=fdatasync 3.43883 seconds, 312 MB/s

dd if=/dev/zero of=sb-io-test bs=64k count=16k conv=fdatasync 3.23957 seconds, 331 MB/s

dd if=/dev/zero of=sb-io-test bs=1M count=1k oflag=dsync 3.22905 seconds, 333 MB/s

dd if=/dev/zero of=sb-io-test bs=64k count=16k oflag=dsync 6.11793 seconds, 176 MB/s

Reece.

SeriesN

Verified Provider
Just a quick update, although our cart states a 384MB plan we didn't actually post it in our offers!

2 Cores / 384MB RAM - 25GB Space - 500GB BW: Order Now @ $3.00/Mo --> $22.95/YR w/ 15% OFF! Coupon: VPSB15

We have left 4 in stock for our Double RAM 128MB Yearly.

Some DD tests:

dd if=/dev/zero of=sb-io-test bs=1M count=1k conv=fdatasync 3.43883 seconds, 312 MB/s

dd if=/dev/zero of=sb-io-test bs=64k count=16k conv=fdatasync 3.23957 seconds, 331 MB/s

dd if=/dev/zero of=sb-io-test bs=1M count=1k oflag=dsync 3.22905 seconds, 333 MB/s

dd if=/dev/zero of=sb-io-test bs=64k count=16k oflag=dsync 6.11793 seconds, 176 MB/s

Reece.
Really tempting. If I  didn't have a service in NYC right now, wallahi I would have ordered this. Great offer mate :)

amuck-landowner