amuck-landowner

Domain Reseller accounts

GS-Dylan

So I'm looking to start offering domains to clients and potential clients. I know there are tons of domain resellers out their its quite overwhelming trying to narrow it down. I'll be using WHMCS so a module for that would be necessary. I'd like to hear about who others use and experiences they've had.

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
eNom works pretty well and is used by a lot. Their support is pretty decent too. It seems that Resell.Biz is popular as well.

AMDbuilder

Verified Provider
OpenSRS is another solid option, and there is ResellerClub/LogicBoxes (EIG Brand).  WHMCS includes modules for them both.

ExonHost

Verified Provider
We are using Resell.biz. They are offering limited live chat support. As well as ticket support but ticket support is slow.

bizzard

Good experience with both ResellerClub(Reusable initial deposit) and Resell.biz(No Initial deposits).

Both uses LogicBoxes platform and have WHMCS Modules.

northhosts

Verified Provider
We use Resellerclub, when you get on the highest prcing slab they are pretty competitive, has others have mentioned its also integrated into whmcs.

TierNet

Verified Provider
Enom and ResellerClub are best options for reselling domains. You can sign up for Resellerclub domain reseller account for just $25 and use those funds to register domains too. Their pricing is quite competitive too and they offer a very easy control panel for account management.

makan

I like ResellerClub. Been using them for some time now and all you need is a quick deposit that you can withdraw at any time.

zomgmike

Verified Provider
+1 for enom.  I haven't used them in a few years, but if I recall correctly they had some feature that would let you renew a domain that had been on your account that had just expired.  It's useful for the clients who forget to pay their bill and then come to you to fix the "oops."

It's been a few years though so I could be remembering that wrong.

resell.biz offers some of the best pricing I've seen. Support tickets are a little bit slow if you have a pressing issue. OpenSRS is too expensive if you ask me and I've never really used Enom so I can't speak to that solution.

amuck-landowner