amuck-landowner

Downgrade after Feathur from BlueVM?

lazyt

OK I purchased one of the seven dollar Blue4 VM's they had a while back. I've just let it sit since I knew they were coming out with the Feathur update.

Signed on this morning after getting the Feathur welcome email. Pretty nice GUI layout isn't too confusing. I like it.

As I'm looking things over I see:

RAM Usage:

20MB / 256MB​
SWAP Usage:

0MB / 256MB​
Disk Usage:

0.57GB / 10GB​

Wait a second that's the Blue1 numbers. A $2.50 package.

I'm not picking on them just wondering if it happened to anyone else of if I'm just the lucky winner of a new Mercedes i a secret contest. lol

Added wouldn't let me add a screenshot so heres a link. ID removed.

http://prntscr.com/1nio9n

Last edited by a moderator:

ryanarp

Catalyst Host
Verified Provider
I agree with Don, If your experiencing a issue with your resources the best place to get this resolved is through a support ticket system. If someone comes to us and says hey, there isn't something right with our resources. More often then not if they contact us politely we will not only fix their resource issue, we will even give them a little bump for making us aware of the issue privately instead of on a forum. Same goes for if we goof and give extra resources than advertised. We don't take those away, we gift them to those who let us know there could be a issue in our provisioning. Providers here on VPS board are generally for you and not looking for ways to "screw you over". Start a conversation with them and let them work for you. 

lazyt

I actually found it to be funny. Yes I have a strange sense of humour.

I wasn't picking on them or putting them down. Just thought it was an amusing misconfiguration.

Since the VPS has sat unused and unsetup for several months it obviously isn't a high priority for me. Someday I may toss Webuzo on it and give it a try or maybe not who knows.

lazyt

Oh by the way ticket was opened. Slightly more then 20 minutes but I told them no hurry. Let them fix the ones threatening to go to WHT and such first.

I need to play with Feathur more, but so far they did a nice job on it.

wlanboy

Content Contributer
I agree with Don, If your experiencing a issue with your resources the best place to get this resolved is through a support ticket system. If someone comes to us and says hey, there isn't something right with our resources. More often then not if they contact us politely we will not only fix their resource issue, we will even give them a little bump for making us aware of the issue privately instead of on a forum. Same goes for if we goof and give extra resources than advertised. We don't take those away, we gift them to those who let us know there could be a issue in our provisioning. Providers here on VPS board are generally for you and not looking for ways to "screw you over". Start a conversation with them and let them work for you. 
Second that.

I would never pillory any of my providers.

First talk to someone - you can always start the shitstorm afterwards.

amuck-landowner