amuck-landowner

drServer.net - Check out redesigned SugarVPS

drserver

Verified Provider
Dear community,

We are proud to offer you plans from our SugarVPS range. Every SugarVPS node is equipped with HW Raid 10 SATA disk array. Servers are provisioned on enterprise Citrix Xenserver platform. We present you production ready environment on stable foundations. Servers are provisioned in XEN HVM or XEN PVHVM mode. Xenserver is offering best possible client isolation. All servers are provisioned from official distribution repo. This plans are not template based. All nodes are monitored 24/7.

Little statistics for current month / year:

Current year have 100% uptime.

Average ticket response for current month is 4:47 min

Average solution time for current month is 17:29 min

Average ticket response for current year is 6:11 min

Average solution time for current year is 23:51 min

Strawberry Cake Plan

• Dallas Location
  • 2 CPU Cores
  • 1 GB RAM
  • 30 GB Raid 10 Disk Space
  • 1 GBPS Port
  • 1 TB Bandwidht
  • Price: $5.5 Per month
Order link

Crispy Rolls Plan

• Dallas Location
  • 2 CPU Cores
  • 2 GB RAM
  • 40 GB Raid 10 Disk Space
  • 1 GBPS Port
  • 1 TB Bandwidth
  • Price: $10 Per month
Order link

Chocko Haven Plan

• Dallas Location
  • 2 CPU Cores
  • 3 GB RAM
  • 50 GB Raid 10 Disk Space
  • 1 GBPS Port
  • 1 TB Bandwidth
  • Price: 14 Per month
Order link

Tasty Vannila Plan

• Dallas Location
  • 4 CPU Cores
  • 4 GB RAM
  • 80 GB Raid 10 Disk Space
  • 1 GBPS Port
  • 2 TB Bandwidth
  • Price: 20 Per month
Order link

Data center:

Dallas - TX - USA:

Datacenter: QueryFoundry TX

Address: 1950 N Stemmons Fwy #1000, Dallas, TX 75207

Test IPv4: 38.68.13.24

Test IPv6: 2602:ffe8:100:1::2

Bandwith providers: Internap, PCCW, Cogent

More about drServer.net

Family driven Sole proprietorship company based in Croatia. We have 3 permanent staff employed + 3 support contractors who operate in 3 different time zones. Staff members are all elngish speeking and they are based in Croatia, USA and Australia. drServer started selling backup servers in 2012. In 2013 we expanded our product range to production ready VPS servers. In 2014 we was #10 in LEB/LET Top providers pool. drServer operates: AbusiveCores.com, SugarVPS.com, Byteshack.net and XENstorage.com.

Thank you for your time reading this post and thank you for shown interest.

raindog308

vpsBoard Premium Member
I originally registered sugarvps.com and then gave it away on WHT to @MannDude who I think later gave it/sold it.

Glad to see someone did something cool with it! I like your design though I think after visiting your page I've contracted diabetes.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Plan names are a little weird, imagine it's a language issue...

Nice to see Xen offerings, where it is NOT used for slabbing.

Good offer, good detailed post.  Glad to have you on vpsBoard making offers!

D. Strout

Resident IPv6 Proponent
What I do like is that the main site is unique. Also, I very much like the different levels of support and management that are available - sets you guys apart for sure if well done. On the other hand, I hate to be picky, but as any good provider around here will tell you, it's the little things that count. Therefore, here are the issues I see (in no particular order):

1. No mention of number of IPs provided. 1 IPv4 per VPS would be standard, but what about IPv6?
  2. Your website is down right now, Cloudflare 522. It brings up a cached version instead, which is nice since I can get through to the billing system which is up.
  3. English is pretty good, but it shows that you aren't native. There is a hefty dose of irony in that last paragraph, where you say "Staff members are all elngish speeking".
  4. Order links in this post go to the main site, not the billing system.
  5. The billing system is not well integrated with the main site.
  6. No "Verified Provider" status on VPSBoard.

drserver

Verified Provider
What I do like is that the main site is unique. Also, I very much like the different levels of support and management that are available - sets you guys apart for sure if well done. On the other hand, I hate to be picky, but as any good provider around here will tell you, it's the little things that count. Therefore, here are the issues I see (in no particular order):

1. No mention of number of IPs provided. 1 IPv4 per VPS would be standard, but what about IPv6?
  2. Your website is down right now, Cloudflare 522. It brings up a cached version instead, which is nice since I can get through to the billing system which is up.
  3. English is pretty good, but it shows that you aren't native. There is a hefty dose of irony in that last paragraph, where you say "Staff members are all elngish speeking".
  4. Order links in this post go to the main site, not the billing system.
  5. The billing system is not well integrated with the main site.
  6. No "Verified Provider" status on VPSBoard.
Respectable mr Strout,

Thank you for your suggestions.

Here are answers to your questions:

1) With every plan there is one ipv4 and as much ipv6 that you need

2) Cloud flare have issues right now, https://twitter.com/CloudFlareSys

3) Sorry, this was my typo

5) We are working on new look of main site, there will be modifications to ordering and support system.

6) We have sent required data few months ago but nothing happen, we will try that again.

Thank you for your suggestions.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
I think the design is standout.  Different.  Rather identifiable.

Much better than the same Bootstrap template ripped, and copied and slightly redressed.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
I think the different products/companies you keep bringing @drserver, are rather interesting.  The industry tends to be stagnate on ideas... Nice to see someone taking ideas other folks thought of but wouldn't run with and do them.

Hopefully what you are doing inspires other companies, new companies, old companies, etc. to experiment more.

drserver

Verified Provider
well, i can announce our Ninjas now. Service will be launched in a few days, i will post offer here after 7 days.

http://demo.dritcheap.ninja

Basic idea is clusters of small VMs like appliances

prices are starting from 0.5usd per month and ending at 0.90 usd payable month to month.

There will be Ninja clusters also 5, 10 and more ninjas in single plan.

Basic idea is one ninja for mysql server on super fast ssd, one ninja as web front end on sata drives all in private networking, one public ipv4 and lots of ipv6. So you can scale, deploy apps, and so on. All templates will be pre made, firewall, load balancer, different db servers, different web servers, monitoring apps and so on...

Last edited by a moderator:
amuck-landowner