amuck-landowner

Eric Hocking, Johnathan Snyder scamming company - FrenzyHost Network LLC

netnub

He can contact domain registar and bullshit his way in(did it to godaddy accounts) or hack easy passwords(he hacked a namecheap account of mine and stole 5 domains).

wlanboy

Content Contributer
@netnub

Can't believe this. The security settings of namecheap are quite good. All about email notifications and security keys sent by email which have to be entered into a form.

WSWD

Verified Provider
I warned a bunch of people at LET about him.  Also look up equiline foundation.  @WSWD can verify this is one of the D-bags to watch out for!
D-bag indeed!!

Had no idea Eric and Johnathan were attached.  Eric was using some services from me for a while (shared hosting and a pair of VPSs)...until he stopped paying the bills.

jarland

The ocean is digital
However, the question is should I do that at all? Technically it is your wiki as well.

I'm not sure if it was a joke, but I really would like some legally advice on this if someone had some knowledge on the subject. 
My advice is leave that to others unless you can prove everything that you publish is truth. Even then, you may not find that publishing the information was worth the cost of appearing in court on libel charges. I am not a lawyer, but I do play one on television.

Last edited by a moderator:

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
My advice is leave that to others unless you can prove everything that you publish is truth. Even then, you may not find that publishing the information was worth the cost of appearing in court on libel charges. I am not a lawyer, but I do play one on television.
Well, I've never been a fan of editorializing ads/listings --- like what appears on said Wiki or the posts for offers on LEB.

In the United States, if you operate a site where others contribute the content, you aren't liable.  Most folks realize this and don't bother to legally paper websites like those.

However, if you have said website and editorialize yourself, then you are in fact being a publisher of the content and you are liable.

Liability, if any, applies to the writer.

You can say quite a few things about people, creatively.  I tend to show the bunny turd trail and issue reminders of what and why and where the subject matter has been naughty in the past.  Referencing materials where you can is highly recommended.

Feel free to throw specific questions about this my way or in a PM.  Dealt with most issues relating to content and submissions over the years.   Have yet to visit a court to defend anything and infamous for telling the expensive legal beagles to BRING IT ON.

wlanboy

Content Contributer
Creating a list of bad guys does have one problem: It has an intent. It is more than just an opinion.

If you are interested in defamation. Read this blog.

Jake2123

In advance, please excuse any mistakes in this as I am posting from my phone.

Hello,

I am Jake Johnson owner, founder and head of administration at LunarCP Web Hosting.

Just to clear somethings up, LUNARCP Web Hosting and BigScoots are not affiliated with Mr. Snyder or Mr. Hocking. They have been a plague to the free hosting community for many years and have tried to ruin the name of LunarCP. Eric Hocking has tried on occasion to basically make us give up in the hosting world so he could have the name and clients. Early last year both of them attacked LunarCP by ddosing and trying to brute the network. Our vps provider, BigScoots, stepped in to stop all the attacks they were trying to unleash.

Again these two "gentlemen" are not affiliated with LunarCP or any of its sister organization, BigScoots, OVH, Comdo or Singlehop.

These two seem highly jealous of things they cannot have and will continue to fight at any means to get what you have. We still to this day recei ve hate mail and virtual death wishes from these two and others like them.

They both tried the tactics of getting to our core for our name, domains, clients, branding etc. Do not fall for the tricks, lies and promises they tell you

netnub

Jake2123, would you care to prove he is not affiliated with LunarCP? If you can do that I'll remove your site from the original post.

Jake2123

Jake2123, would you care to prove he is not affiliated with LunarCP? If you can do that I'll remove your site from the original post.
Please see your PM box for the staff list of LunarCP and other details.

If you would like to see anything else including all the accounts on our servers to show we are not hosting Hocking or Snyder and they are not seek quarter on our services, I will gladly do that. I can also show you in private or public the purchase receipts for LunarCP.

We have nothing to hide from anyone and have been fighting these two for what seems like years. As in other posts that are on FWS and WHT, they will try to gain a position in your company, be a forum moderator or support technician and they will try to get as deep as they can into your company to destroy it. Many people have fallen into that trap, others have not and have been attacked repeatedly by them.

Again, we are not afraid to share any information public or private.

We also have an open case with the IC3 on all the major "company" names that they use 

IC3 Complaint: I1306081638534471
We have had cases in the past with their local police departments that previously have lead no where. Currently we have four first hand accounts and our own that is being used in the current IC3 complaint. We are gathering more information to add to this complaint and this posting is one of them, as many of you have run into both Snyder and Hocking in the past. 

D. Strout

Resident IPv6 Proponent
RocketSlice caught my eye. I was in with a group of folks some time ago operating under the name of "A Small World Networks", as well as a guy from the Philippines named Liam Demafelix. There's a bunch of them that go around opening up P2H "free cPanel hosting", getting some clients, then renaming the company, changing hosts, etc. Liam might be on the level but Jonathan Snyder and his ilk are a mess. They tried to steal the domain UltraGB.com from me, and a bunch of other nastiness. A time in my life before VPSes when I was still in to the P2H scene and was trying to figure out who was doing what. Snyder's definitely one to stay away from, I've never heard of Hocking but it sounds like he's a mess too.

Basically, stay away from anything with their name on it, as well as the name of "A Small World Networks", although I believe they changed that to try to ditch the well-deserved bad image. Also anything P2H related, especially under the RocketSlice.com name. Stick to reliable VPS providers instead, that lot (Snyder, Hocking, Liam D., etc.) is bad news.

netnub

Hocking stole plexilabs.org from me, rocketslice eric and johnathan bought out from Liam. They also owned rockethub.com which they bought out and scammed people from.

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
Out of curiosity, how does someone steal domains?  I mean isn't the accounts locked down anyways? 

JDiggity

Alright there is a big write up on everything involving equiline foundation.  Erik can deny all he wants that he is attached to JohnnyD but alot of us know he is.  Eriks other name he goes by is "trainhappy".  This might help some others Identify him.

luis123456

I used to work with those guys, until I knew what they were doing. They helped me get big specs VPS, but at the cost of helping them in their scams.

Luckily I didn't bought anything but almost all my domains were gone from my accounts. One day, I found my password has been hacked on one of there's forums.

Nowadays I prefer to request a free VPS by hand, it is more safer.

netnub

I've worked with them before, when they started doing this shit, along with Brandon. Now, I dropped out after I learned what they were doing but still kept in touch with them to track them, however I know you're lying because I never heard nor saw you when I "gained access" to their site.

FHN-Eric

Verified Provider
First off, I did not ddos or hack anyone. Secondly, I bought Devilplace.me/.info from Brandon. I never stole, or owned plexilabs.org, however, I bought plexilabs.com from Liam. Jake2123, you can ask bigscoots to look for my ip, I'll even pm you my ip so they can check. 24khost, I know, nothing I do or say will make you believe me, the only mistake I made was not listening to your warning about JohnnyD. Before anyone tries making rumors about these domains:

elusionhosting.com/.us/.info - bought and paid for from this post, op can confirm that it was ligit http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/281397#Comment_281397

phonesystemhub.com - bought on auction from flippa.com, flippa.com  verifyed my info before I could bid

wildernesshosting.com - bought from Alexander, I can have him come here to verify

bucklevps.com - bought from Liam

slitehosts.com - bought from Sherif, one of Liam's friends

Now what about Curtis and Shawn? I seem to remember those two doing this as well.

Curtis also goes by cboy676:

His post on wht: http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?2245702-The-Equiline-Foundation-stealing-money./page13&p=1170010#post1170010

search on google for cboy676, and second result: http://www.hackforums.net/showthread.php?tid=2227320

And netnub, pretty sure your related to cboy676 as indicated by the first image in this post: http://vpsboard.com/topic/635-custom-design-2-for-sale/#entry9313

If I remember, Curtis (cboy676, netnub) hated me with a passion, and still does to this day. 

I know that not everyone believes me, understandably so. However, I've changed and I am trying hard to prove to everyone that I've learned from the past and that I can be trusted. netnub, or Curtis, or whoever you really are, its hard to show that I've changed when you keep going around saying every action I'm doing now is a scam. Just because I buy something doesnt mean that it is bad. I know its hard to believe, however I earn money from doing projects on freelancer.com.

amuck-landowner