amuck-landowner

Eric Hocking, Johnathan Snyder scamming company - FrenzyHost Network LLC

shovenose

Verified Provider
First off, I did not ddos or hack anyone. Secondly, I bought Devilplace.me/.info from Brandon. I never stole, or owned plexilabs.org, however, I bought plexilabs.com from Liam. Jake2123, you can ask bigscoots to look for my ip, I'll even pm you my ip so they can check. 24khost, I know, nothing I do or say will make you believe me, the only mistake I made was not listening to your warning about JohnnyD. Before anyone tries making rumors about these domains:

elusionhosting.com/.us/.info - bought and paid for from this post, op can confirm that it was ligit http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/281397#Comment_281397

phonesystemhub.com - bought on auction from flippa.com, flippa.com  verifyed my info before I could bid

wildernesshosting.com - bought from Alexander, I can have him come here to verify

bucklevps.com - bought from Liam

slitehosts.com - bought from Sherif, one of Liam's friends

Now what about Curtis and Shawn? I seem to remember those two doing this as well.

Curtis also goes by cboy676:

His post on wht: http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?2245702-The-Equiline-Foundation-stealing-money./page13&p=1170010#post1170010

search on google for cboy676, and second result: http://www.hackforums.net/showthread.php?tid=2227320

And netnub, pretty sure your related to cboy676 as indicated by the first image in this post: http://vpsboard.com/topic/635-custom-design-2-for-sale/#entry9313

If I remember, Curtis (cboy676, netnub) hated me with a passion, and still does to this day. 

I know that not everyone believes me, understandably so. However, I've changed and I am trying hard to prove to everyone that I've learned from the past and that I can be trusted. netnub, or Curtis, or whoever you really are, its hard to show that I've changed when you keep going around saying every action I'm doing now is a scam. Just because I buy something doesnt mean that it is bad. I know its hard to believe, however I earn money from doing projects on freelancer.com.
I can confirm curtisg=netnub. HOWEVER he does not act childish, he is not interested in all this drama, and isn't a scammer.

JDiggity

your best bet, is to walk away for a couple of years, work for somebody else, open a new company that is not a retread of one of your old companies.  Let the stigma die off.  Then comeback with a real plan and then and only then will I give you another chance to prove your not an idiot any more.  Until then I am warning everybody about you.

FHN-Eric

Verified Provider
24khost, I will follow your advice lay low for a few years. I do not deny that I hung with the wrong crowed. However, I will say that Johnathan has never, and will never be associated with FrenzyHost Network LLC. I do have a legit install of whmcs, and DirectAdmin, and screenshots will be provided via pm by request. If i get a steady client base, and good reviews, I will let that do the talking as that will prove more than words will. Curtis, 24khost, and anyone else that says everything I do, If there is anything else that needs to be clearifyed, I will do my best to awnser your acusations truthfully, and will provide backup to what I say so this thing can come to an end. 

FHN-Eric

Verified Provider
I'm still curious why he PM'd me, and currently he hasn't responded. I think it might be for a listing of vpswiki.us. However, that just brings a whole bunch of new questions in my mind to do about that. (I might need legal help soon)
Yes, I contacted you about possibly being listed, I didnt respond because I thought you would say no to listing my company.

JDiggity

FHN-Eric I can only go by what Maarten told me, as he is a trusted friend of mine.  He is the one who states that you hacked my godaddy account.  I know Maarten knows the group of you.  You all were a group at one time.  Then some of you went a wrong direction.  I wish you the best of luck in the future, but advise you to take yourself away and come back in a couple of years when your older and wiser.

FHN-Eric

Verified Provider
@24khost, I respect your advice and reasoning. Im just saying that I can pay for the damages that were caused by Johnathan, and, am able to awnser questions that there are still, so this dreadfull chapter in the world of hosting can come to an end.

netnub

Damages..... $3150 usd to me alone. Ill take cash or check / PayPal. I'd also like you to shut down myadminhub.me as you stole the idea from me after begging me for it. If yu want to bring up dirt from the past I have compiled a full document on you including a full "dox".

FHN-Eric

Verified Provider
Really curtis? Grow up... you posted this right after I bought domains on lowendtalk.com the ones in this thread: http://lowendtalk.com/discussion/comment/281397#Comment_281397

In pm you told me you could care less about money. Johnathan was already exposed a year ago http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?2245702-The-Equiline-Foundation-stealing-money.

You just cant seem to grow up, every time I do something, you act like it was bad. Again, Curtis, grow up. People change move on already. 

netnub

People change, but you don't. I have tons of proof regarding this. I posted this after I saw that because I saw you were back at it again.

johnnyd95

HRMMM  he states is was all johnnyd but, I have it on good authority that he is the one how hacked my godaddy a couple of years ago.

You kidding? Eric couldnt hack for crap, I was using him as a puppet. H*ll. he couldnt even hack for his life if he had too. It was all me. Curtis told him about me, and he left. Havent seen or heard anything about him till now.

johnnyd95

Early last year both of them attacked LunarCP by ddosing and trying to brute the network. Our vps provider, BigScoots, stepped in to stop all the attacks they were trying to unleash.

We still to this day recei ve hate mail and virtual death wishes from these two and others like them.
That was me and Curtis that did the ddos, Eric wasnt involved. Its me and Curtis that send the hate mail as well.

Mun

Never Forget
@FHN-Eric,

The reason I have been hesitant is because 1, FHN site seems un-maintained with broken links and images. Not to mention many things were unrelated to hosting, you are more then welcome to make the VPSwiki.us page on your own, but I won't as then I am directly involved.

Mun

netnub

That was me and Curtis that did the ddos, Eric wasnt involved. Its me and Curtis that send the hate mail as well.
Whoa whoa whoa, now hold the fuck up.

I never ddos'd anysite. I never sent "hate mail".

Checka facts.

bPkBJGv.png

Last edited by a moderator:

JDiggity

Curtis look at the patterns and realize where your life has gone wrong.  You should have never released and of the 0 day flaws into the wild.  They could have been verified by a trusted member here such as Nick and then they could have been reported to Solus and then they could have been patched.

Supicioso

This is rather sad. I hope a staff member puts an end to these type of threads. It's ridiculous and rather childish and petty to say the least. 

One person is butt hurt because of a bad decision, another is butt hurt because people don't want to trust him, the rest throw around blame like it's hotcakes on a Sunday, to anyone they see walking slightly sideways. 

Just stop... You can't change the past, the only thing you can do is stop dwelling in it and move forward, that goes to both sides of this foolishness. It's nice and dandy to inform people, but what's going on here is way past that.

Last edited by a moderator:

JDiggity

past, the only thing you can do is stop dwelling in it and move forward, that goes to both sides of this
Or we can warn people that there are these dirty bastards and then let them decide for themselves.  Go ask all the people that have been screwed over by the 3 mentioned in this thread and then come back and spout this crap.  God! 

I have no problem giving people second chances.  Eric is working on trying to rebuild his image.  Curtis burned his second chance to death and Johnny is done in this business.  Nobody will trust him again.

amuck-landowner