amuck-landowner

Expired Promo Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.

stop joking nodepacket does not even sell reseller hosting :D

neither cpanel/whm vps's

Last edited by a moderator:

yes the admin or whoever was in that support ticket sold me an cpanel vps for an very reasonable price ... wow you are an very nosy person ... no offense

hellogoodbye

yes the admin or whoever was in that support ticket sold me an cpanel vps for an very reasonable price ... wow you are an very nosy person ...
If by nosy you mean looking at the Google cached page that is available to anyone because the entire website is down and therefore I couldn't see it for myself, then I guess I'm guilty as charged?

xD that sounds like my nosy next door neighbor you actually googled it then clicked the view cached page button lol you was all up into it like an action pack movie but it's kewl but yeah hostior all you had to do was submit an ticket the guy was willing to sell you anything ... pretty much even dedicated servers

hellogoodbye

xD that sounds like my nosy next door neighbor you actually googled it then clicked the view cached page button lol you was all up into it like an action pack movie but it's kewl but yeah hostior all you had to do was submit an ticket the guy was willing to sell you anything ... pretty much even dedicated servers
lol I would hardly describe googling a name I never heard of and clicking "view cached" because the site is dead as an "action packed movie", but I must say I'm not surprised you fell for their offers. Where did you even find Hostior in the first place?

also duke accepted me on skype but was non-responsive so i guess he was joking like nodepacket ... i told him who i was he wouldn't say nothing so removed him from my contact list ... oh well ... if there is anyone else here that's serious give me your best offer thanks!

Novacha

Content Contributer
also duke accepted me on skype but was non-responsive so i guess he was joking like nodepacket ... itold him who i was he wouldn't say nothing so removed him from my contact list ... oh well ... if there is anyone else that's serious give me your best offer thanks!
When you post publicly, you create an image of yourself and your company. Right now, all I see is immaturity and ignorance and these qualities would instantly put you on the "do not do business with" list for me.

Please format your posts (capitalisation, punctuation, etc.) and reread your posts before hitting the Post button. Also, think twice before writing something. It is quite easy to detect sarcasm in this thread, but you seem to miss it nearly every time.

please read every post that's in a topic before coming here with your drama its very immature to only read the first 3 post's an then express your feeling's if you go back a few pages i clearly said i'm posting via my smartphone an its hard too type on it an i apologized for my bad grammar because of it look at yourself first before you speak about someone else the only sarcasm here so far is YOU

and put me on your do not do business list you don't even know the name of my hosting company you might be already my client lol so what you are saying is pointless

Novacha

Content Contributer
please read every post that's in a topic before coming here with your drama its very immature to only read the first 3 post's an then express your feeling's if you go back a few pages i clearly said i'm posting via my smartphone an its hard too type on it an i apologized for my bad grammar because of it look at yourself first before you speak about someone else the only sarcasm here so far is YOU
I have read every singe one of your posts (well, the comprehensible ones anyway), and the trend follows through, even to the post that I am replying to. Being on a mobile is not an excuse, as there are many other members here who type on their mobile and are able to format their posts (even I, on occasion, use my mobile to post).

I am not trying to bring drama to this thread (that ship sailed when this thread was created). I am simply trying to suggest that you represent yourself in a better light. I also believe that your definition of sarcasm is wrong, and if it is not, nothing that I have said has been sarcastic.

and put me on your do not do business list you don't even know the name of my hosting company you might be already my client lol so what you are saying is pointless
I do not know what your business is, but I know how you conduct yourself and I believe I would be able to spot that in a company. That failing, I know your username and will not be visiting your offers, should you choose to post any in the future.

LOL HOW DUMB AM I SUPPOSED TO BE you actually think i'm gonna post offers!?!?! i don't plan to post anymore topics in the future AT ALL i'm here for one thing an FREAKING OFFER! a working promo code or something ... why the hell you think i made an pointless username such as 123456 ... so this will not track back to my actual company ... DUH! i don't have too advertise in forums i know how to hit up google adwords ... trust me i'm more intelligent than you think i am

Novacha

Content Contributer
LOL HOW DUMB AM I SUPPOSED TO BE you actually think i'm gonna post offers!?!?! i don't plan to post in the future AT ALL i'm here for one thing an FREAKING OFFER! a working promo code or something ... why the hell you think i made an pointless username such as 123456 ... so this will not track back to my actual company ... DUH! i don't have too advertise in forums i know how to hit up google adwords ... trust mei'm more intelligent than you think i am
I don't think I can beat that logic! 

seriously net lowendhost.com does not even work supposedly they are under an ddos attack an down for an few hours ... ugh now i'm getting frustrated

wait a min just now noticing those are 3 different domains ok i get it you guys are clowns huh so now this is the circus tell i'm right because i'm 100 percent sure that i am

Status
Not open for further replies.
amuck-landowner