amuck-landowner

Favourite TV shows?

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Was raised by The Simpsons, so that will always have a place in my heart.

Though, more recently (the past year or two) I've watched the IT Crowd, That Mitchell and Webb Look, Peep Show and The Increasingly Poor Decisions of Todd Margaret. The UK has a good sense of humor. Also the old Whose Line Is It Anyway, with Clive Anderson as the host was amazing. 

Breaking Bad, it's awesome. I'm tempted to re-watch all of it, again.

Other than that, notable mentions would be: Seinfeld, The Office, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Scrubs (I used to hate it when it was all originally on the air but started watching it on Netflix and for some reason I love it now), etc.

I like watching a good comedy or something with an in-depth story with good characters (See: Breaking Bad). Anything to tune out stress for some good chuckles or to forget about the never ending list of shit that needs to be done for a couple hours at a time. :)

TekStorm - Walter

I like a variety of different shows, from Blood blue, walking dead, Defiance, orginal shows like NCIS not a fan of the spin off shows, they are never the same as the orginal. I also like Doctor Who, Bones,  Sleep Hollow, any and all sci fi shows and the last ship, supernatural and so much more. I think maybe i watch to much TV lol.

ihatetonyy

Currently obsessed with:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbSl-SPyHtg

Barring that:

• Scandal
  • The Newsroom
  • Shameless
  • Orange Is The New Black
  • Getting On (US/HBO version)
  • Veep

Nikki

HBO: Game of Thrones

Syfy: Warehouse 13, Eureka, Haven, Alphas

Fox: Simpsons, Family Guy

Netflix: Orange Is The New Black, House of Cards

BBC: Doctor Who

Just a few, there's a lot more :)

AbeloHost

Verified Provider
For all those who love crime, beautifully made dishes, and blood, should watch Hannibal. 

Geek

Technolojesus
Verified Provider
Seinfeld ... pretty obvious from the avatar ... and just about everything from the 1980s/1990s. That's pretty much it.  :p

Last edited by a moderator:

clarity

I used to watch Fringe, but they cancelled that one. The same thing for the show Revolution. All the shows I like seem to get canned.

House of Cards and Orange is the new Black are good. I am trying to get into the Fox miniseries, GracePoint. It seems to be pretty intense, but it is still early.

amuck-landowner