amuck-landowner

Feathur - bugs and more bugs.

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
If you don't understand linux well enough to be able to debug SSH errors, perhaps you shouldn't be trying to provide hosting services to others in the first place.  Or do you seriously expect to be able to walk in here and get others to spend their time fixing your node when an abuser spikes CPU and tanks it?

Magiobiwan

Insert Witty Statement Here
Verified Provider
@mtwiscool Try generating a SSH key again yourself and using that. Also make sure the public half of the keypair is properly put in ~/.ssh/authorized_keys and that the permissions are correct. 

mtwiscool

checked keys and if you put an invalided one in it won't connect but the one generated does.

but it seams to connect to ssh but no talk to oprnvz but openvz works.

mtwiscool

this is strange i made a vps and it works fully but the server is marked down.

and i checked logs and its connecting.

BlueVM

Verified Provider
It sounds like Magiobiwan was able to help you out... I don't know why I wasn't flagged on the thread otherwise I would have been here to help sooner.

The status display doesn't rely on php files being on the slave anymore...

Support wise I was replying to your posts on the forum, but generally speaking if you're having issues IRC is a fast way to get support. No software works perfectly and while you did have some issues getting it to work those weren't bugs... let me know if you need any further help.

mtwiscool

It sounds like Magiobiwan was able to help you out... I don't know why I wasn't flagged on the thread otherwise I would have been here to help sooner.

The status display doesn't rely on php files being on the slave anymore...

Support wise I was replying to your posts on the forum, but generally speaking if you're having issues IRC is a fast way to get support. No software works perfectly and while you did have some issues getting it to work those weren't bugs... let me know if you need any further help.
i might post a updated install file that has some fixes within a few days if you want.

amuck-landowner