amuck-landowner

Ferguson - No Indictment

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
B3Qx5WdCcAAIxyU.jpg

Stop thinking of it as 'looting' and as 'undocumented shopping'. They're simply liberating these products off of store shelves to mourn the loss of a community member....

All this shows is the overwhelming idiocy of the American people.

Who needs terrorists when your own people will do the job for them.

None of these people even stop to think about the direct impact all that they are doing will have on the economy of this country, let alone their city or state.  None of these people consider the people, property or businesses that they have decided to rob, hurt and burn. This is just more proof they are all sheeple and can be easily manipulated to do things that they know are wrong.  

Two wrongs do not make a right and I can not understand how anyone in this situation thinks this is the right reaction to such an event.

More over, it ridiculous that the news services think its a good idea to continue to report on this and glamorize the event.

You can't fix stupid and this is a great demonstration of that.

Cheers!
None of these idiots who are doing this care one bit about Michael Brown and are looting and doing what they're doing just to do it.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Some more shooting victim(s) being fetched out of zone and PD trying to prevent traffic in zone.

Toys R Us still on radio.

and... dispatch radio is filtering out officers mostly.  Only putting dispatcher out on public airwaves.

*bit ago* multiple cars stolen and rammed through buildings to break in.

*another* shopping plaza with slews of cars and looting.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheLinuxBug

@drmike Pretty much all the things in your last reply that you said can be summed up with the, 'You can't fix stupid' comment.  Sadly when you have is large amounts of under-educated people that don't have enough common sense to understand what they are doing is wrong, this is what happens. At the same time, these people are just 'following the crowd' as 'sheeple' do because they are afraid that acting like a sane person and going home to their families will get them picked out of the crowd.  The sad part is that some of these people probably truly believe this is an acceptable reaction to this event.

I'll tell you another thing, if there wasn't some terrorists behind this whole deal to begin with, we have just shown them the easiest way to get the American people to self destruct on them selves.  Who needs to send kids with bombs when you can just pay a 'police officer' to go kill someone of another race (with the assurance that you won't go to jail and that you won't be found guilty) and start crazy riots because the people in the area are not competent enough to realize what is going on to begin with?  If anything, the people played right into their hands and are doing them a service while they all sit back and laugh at the overwhelming idiocy, while counting all the money they saved by not having to send kids with bombs strapped to them to the country.

Overall its just a sad state of events.  We really do need to spend more on truly educating our people.  Maybe then they would know better (probably not).

Cheers!

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
boardupbusinesses.jpg

#ONLYINFERGUSON

Advanced Auto Parts store now on fire.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
these people are just 'following the crowd' as sheeple do because they are afraid that acting like a sane person and going home to their families will get them picked out of the crowd.  The sad part is that some of these people probably truly believe this is an acceptable reaction to this event.

Overall its just a sad state of events.  We really do need to spend more on truly educating our people.  Maybe then they would know better (probably not).
Sadly in these communities, people have ample bad experiences with authorities.  I fully get their displeasure.  Unhappy and want to break shit, go downtown to the Courthouse or something.  Leave the community alone.

Couple that with lack of fathers in mass.  Add the RAP / TRAP culture.  Throw in slavery card.

It's self destruction and it isn't by accident. These folks are a living experiment.

When you raise up in those environments with that plus the rampant murder-death-kill culture, what good do we expect to come from it?  It's real bad.

I've lived in places like Ferguson and been mistreated just because not on the popularity squad in the hood.  That is, I wasn't down with Mr. Brown, wasn't into the looting, the killing, the BS. I won't rat you out, I'll just come blazing straight with a pump shotgun.  I have back down refusal issues.  People learn real quick.

Circa 1960's black communities were booming.  Really were.  At that point, black folks were voting for Republicans still.   They sold out for freebies and hand me outs.  Sold their children to mass genocide of abortion.  Killed their own people and continue to violently all over America daily.

I am waiting for a black leader to emerge and lead the people.  After Martin Luther King, no one has a spine.

PS: education, traditional form, won't work very much in these communities.  There aren't at this point employers that will even hire them, or rather a graphic lack of such.

In all my years in various industries, I haven't seen my folks of African genetics included in professional industries and related circles.   I've long complained about the lack of fairness in hiring.

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Police are actually taking gunfire now.

They are being really choice on radio.
Just heard that on the radio. Group taking gun fire from east and the west.

Officers on scanner withdrawing from area due to lack of assistance.

Taco Bell 'completely engulfed'. (in flames)

Can't wait to see the satellite imagery displaying the before/after of the mayhem.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Taco Bell 'completely engulfed'. (in flames)

Can't wait to see the satellite imagery displaying the before/after of the mayhem.
Police have been retreating all night.  Someone seems to have left gear at home and intentionally letting people do there thang.  State boys no doubt don't want a massive shoot out with deaths - that would cause this all over the country.

With all the looting and burning, they aren't going to have any of their fun foods left.

Then again, I always question why broke ass people have money for that stuff on my tax bill. Why do we let corporate whores siphon my money like that.

Saddest stories so far and untold are a guy who said he put trust in GOD and wasn't boarding up his store.  It was smashed and loot.  Other is a hair place there like 22 years and owned by lady in community.  They smashed it up last riot-go-round.   They did same tonight and may have been set on fire this time.

SWAT to area of Walgreens. Total area shutdown ordered.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
... another building on fire - new one --- fully engulfed.  They aren't going to respond and just let it burn.

West Florrisant and Chambers - Laundromat and hair place on fire.

Fools looting the Walgreens again. 

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
One of the arsons:

B3RDfJTIUAAEIhl.jpg

CNN reporter pelted in the head with rock... sad...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7x_BelRBHyE

Service Station next to fire department fully engulfed now in fire.

vRozenSch00n

A riot is a riot and it's nasty, especially if you have experienced how horrible and terrifying it is to be caught in a riot and for unknown reason the mass beat you up and burn your property.

Religions, races, ideologies are only bandwagons to cover larger issues or legitimize malicious intention.

IMHO the root of all evil is the unfair distribution of wealth within a nation and even globally. 

Nowadays one of the major problem we all face is urban poverty and immaturity of people in facing the rapidly growing technology, whereas most of the easy marketing target group comes from a less educated group of people within a community. 

Mass medias and social medias also helps boosting the heat for profit or popularity, and they are effective tools to massively influence the less educated grass root.

The problem will arise (and it has already started) when the population of less educated group of people is larger than the well educated group.

TBH, in Asia there are many trained people, university graduates with fancy title and degrees, but are they educated? Not necessarily. 

IMHO education is more about value system. One can learn various disciplines from school but being educated is about how one is raised within the smallest group of community, family.

I hope we can draw back ourselves and contemplate about the purpose of life, raising a family, contribute to community, and build a great nation.

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Police have been retreating all night.  Someone seems to have left gear at home and intentionally letting people do there thang.  State boys no doubt don't want a massive shoot out with deaths - that would cause this all over the country.
That's just silly. I'm actually conflicted because I'm pretty against and vocal about not wanting militarized police forces because they act like soldiers in simple situations when issuing arrest warrants and SWAT raids... (for example) but when shit like this goes down, they don't do anything. They've got MRAPs, they've got full body armor. They have the National Guard. Roll in there and put a stop to it. I dont know why they're putting officer's lives at risk by keeping them overwhelmed.

They need to treat these people who are burning buildings and looting as terrorists. It's not a protest. For most it's just an excuse to go on a crime spree.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
More of the destruction:

B3RGQFZCEAASWG_.jpg

B3RGFnJIYAAEtzf.png

Walgreens:

B3QjGEvIcAA13HJ.jpg

O'reily's Body Shop:

B3Q1cpoIQAMguqY.jpg

Walgreens again...

B3QuiUKCAAAFVUh.jpg

Storage Facility:

B3Q2GK8IUAEAniO.jpg

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
That's just silly. I'm actually conflicted because I'm pretty against and vocal about not wanting militarized police forces because they act like soldiers in simple situations when issuing arrest warrants and SWAT raids... (for example) but when shit like this goes down, they don't do anything. They've got MRAPs, they've got full body armor. They have the National Guard. Roll in there and put a stop to it. I dont know why they're putting officer's lives at risk by keeping them overwhelmed.

They need to treat these people who are burning buildings and looting as terrorists. It's not a protest. For most it's just an excuse to go on a crime spree.
Oh I am right there with you.  We are watching theater really.  State / local vs. Feds trying to take over situation.

I expect police protection and order or PD should expect dead perps laying all around my property.

What amazes me is all this destruction and no owner of anything has went to just doing what needs to be done, protecting their property.

--------------

1620 Chambers Road - looting reported just now... SAD.

Back last go round the place was looted.

50k worth of damages last time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhBeDdYz7cA

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/08/horror-dellwood-market-owners-watched-on-tv-as-looters-shot-through-windows-looted-store-video/

THIS IS THE 3RD TIME THAT THE PLACE HAS BEEN HIT IN THESE RIOTS.

Now there is a group all carrying gas / kerosene headed to same hot zone.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
This is a sample of the damages from back in August.  I never realized it was this bad then.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiLli_rgUeU

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOXmCkQTFfc

Only 9 views when I saw this video. Officer shooting someone in Toys R Us parking lot. On the scanner earlier they reported someone with a crow bar. Looks like the officer was trying to arrest him yet the guy ignored orders and moved forward. You hear the crowbar drop when he does.

amuck-landowner