amuck-landowner

Forced mobile version?

KuJoe

Verified Provider
The link to the full version doesn't work. Is this a bug or intentional? I hate not being able to edit my posts on my phone since my auto complete tends to screw me up. :(

Ishaq

Verified Provider
Works here.

Depends on the phone perhaps?

Last edited by a moderator:

Pmadd

Works for me, I'm on an iPhone 4S and it may depend on your phone/browser.

shovenose

Verified Provider
yes but for people who don't want to buy Tapatalk (like me) it gives a pop up every time the forum is accessed from the web browser. Ugh :(

Nick

yes but for people who don't want to buy Tapatalk (like me) it gives a pop up every time the forum is accessed from the web browser. Ugh :(
Tapatalk is already enabled... It's only an option for the forum admins to show that message..

WhizzWr

Tapatalk is already enabled... It's only an option for the forum admins to show that message..
Sorry for bumping an old thread.. but is it only me or vpsBoard is no longer accesible via Tapatalk?

I'm using the latest version available on Gplay.

Sardonik

I think the SSL change borked Tapatalk at some point. Once the problem was fixed, I had to delete and re-add vpsboard in Tapatalk in order for it to work. Since then, it's been working just fine.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Sorry for bumping an old thread.. but is it only me or vpsBoard is no longer accesible via Tapatalk?

I'm using the latest version available on Gplay.
Works here. I did have Tapatalk staff disable the old account (I didn't have access to it, and the installation of the SSL broke it) so I could use the account that I did have access to to update the URL to https, which fixed the connection issue as well as update the Tapatalk plugin on the site. Works for me on my S3 :)

I did have an error the other day, so I simply backed out and went to the search bar, typed in 'vpsboard', selected the result, and the forum loaded for me. May be some caching going on somewhere with the old info.

amuck-landowner