amuck-landowner

Free Socks From Sophos

iWF-Jacob

Verified Provider
I love Sophos, they're really pretty excellent. In previous jobs I've deployed their SWA and SEA solutions. I did deploy their NAC once which I was not so impressed with, but SWA and SEA I've been very impressed with!

fixidixi

Nice way of geathering marketing data.

better then buyin off stuff :) at least this way its voluntary..

KuJoe

Verified Provider
Ordered the Nigerian Prince socks. :) I personally hate Sophos, but that's mainly because of the way it's configured at my work and how it's the sole thing that prevents us from getting SSDs on our laptops. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

iWF-Jacob

Verified Provider
Ordered the Nigerian Prince socks. :) I personally hate Sophos, but that's mainly because of the way it's configured at my work and how it's the sole thing that prevents us from getting SSDs on our laptops. :(
How does it prevent you from getting SSDs? I've installed Sophos on machines with SSDs...

KuJoe

Verified Provider
How does it prevent you from getting SSDs? I've installed Sophos on machines with SSDs...
Something about the way it encrypts the drives (or more accurately, can't encrypt them). We've lost many laptops that had to be sent back to be re-imaged trying to get SSD drives encrypted. Once it gets to the Sophos splash screen before the OS boots it errors out and dies.

amuck-landowner