amuck-landowner

::H4G:: 60% Off for Life / Free WHMCS / SSL / Free Upgrade / Legal Articles

H4G

Verified Provider
EXCLUSIVE OFFER!! ENDS SOON!

60% OFF for Life || 20% Recurring Discount || Free Package Upgrade || Free SSL Certificate || Free WHMCS || Legal Documents || and more...

NOW OFFERING WHMReseller ON ALL PLANS - FREE MASTER RESELLER
::Host4Geeks::

Host4Geeks is an industry leader in reliable and affordable hosting solutions. We take immense pride in our leading customer service and support experience. We do not do things the “big guys” way, we take a slightly different approach. You won’t find us baffling you with corporate language, instead we take a more personalized and friendly approach to our services. This is what separates us from the rest.

We boast a 100% satisfied customer base hosting a large number of domain names.

What makes us so different?

In an industry where starting a so-called “webhosting business” is as easy as setting up a website and installing WHMCS to get started, you will not very often comes across a company that focuses on the end user experience as much as we do.

From a custom designed user portal that you can use from your desktop, notebook, tablet or even your phone. Right up to customized emails and monthly newsletters. You matter to us.

:: Specials ::

60% OFF For Life- For a limited time we are offering an exclusive 60% off for life across all our reseller hosting packages on all payment terms.

**using this promo makes you disqualifies you for a Free WHMCS License, Free SSL & Free Package Upgrade. All other offers remain intact.

CODE- KICKASS60 (use at checkout)

OR
 ​
20% OFF For Life- For a limited time we are offering an exclusive 20% off for life across all our reseller hosting packages.

CODE- VPB20OFF (use at checkout)

Free Package Upgrade- Order any of our reseller hosting packages and get a free upgrade to the next package!

CODE- Post a reply to this thread with your order/invoice number to receive your upgrade after order.

Free SSL Certificate- Free COMODO Positive SSL Certificates with all orders. (*requires a Dedicated IP)

CODE- Open a ticket in the Billing Department after you place your order.

Free WHMCS- All our Reseller Hosting Packages comes with free WHMCS Licenses.

CODE- Open a ticket in the Billing Department after you place your order.

Free migration service

When you migrate to Host4Geeks, we will take care of the move for you. All your files, user accounts, databases & settings right into your new home.

Be it 1 cPanel account or 100 cPanel accounts, we will move them all without any additional charges.

Fresh and new Control Panel Interface

Offer your clients a brand new interface for their control panel. Our Control Center is a beautiful and easy to use interface for cPanel.

Demo- http://h4g.co/cp

Domain & SSL Reseller Account

Come on, we all know that selling just Web Hosting isn’t enough. What about the clients looking for a domain? Or a SSL Certificate? Would you want to miss out on them? Of course not. Take advantage of the free Domain & SSL Reseller account we provide with all our packages and sell domains & SSLs right off your website.

MaxMind minFraud

Do you want to risk your business by providing services to the guy who will exploit your account for a month and then put on a charge back? No, right? We’ve taken care of this, with our free minFraud account form MaxMind which is available to all our reseller clients.

Other features:

• Free Integrated Cloudflare
  • Clustered DNS Service
  • Attracta SEO Integrated into cPanel
  • Free Legal Document Templates
  • Free cPanel Video Tutorials for your customers
  • Free daily offsite backups with cPanel plugin. Your client’s can restore their accounts themselves right from their cPanel.
  • Free Breezi Website Builder
  • Free rvSite Website Builder
  • Free Website Templates
  • Free leading ebooks on Marketing & Branding
  • Resell our Dedicated Servers at a special discounted price
  • Discounted upgrade to a VPS once you outgrow your Reseller Account
So, the most important thing. What about our support?

At Host4Geeks, our clients are our primary asset. You come ahead of everything else here. We promise a customer service experience that you will just fall in love with. We are here 24/7 and 365 days always ready to help you and solve your problems. Be it general advice or an emergency situation at 2:00 AM in the morning, our support is just a click away.

20 Minutes Average Response Times!

Let me share a few screenshot’s from our Support system that shows our response times:

Facility: Colo4, Dallas, TX.

:: Plans ::

Details about each plan can be found here: http://www.host4geeks.com/reseller/

RS- S

Disk Space: 10GB (Free Upgrade to 30GB)
Monthly bandwidth: 100GB (Free Upgrade to 500GB)
cPanel Accounts Allowed: Unlimited
Softaculous
SSH Access available
Daily Backups
The other features have already been listed above…

Original Pricing before any discounts.

Monthly: $ 12.95
Yearly: $ 12.59
Biennial: $ 12.24
Triennial: $ 11.76

ORDER NOW

RS- M

Disk Space: 30GB (Free Upgrade to 50GB)
Monthly bandwidth: 500GB (Free Upgrade to 700GB)
Softaculous
SSH Access available
Daily Backups

Original Pricing before any offer.

Monthly: $ 14.95
Yearly: $ 14.47
Biennial: $ 14.24
Triennial: $ 13.76

ORDER NOW

RS- XL

Disk Space: 50GB (Free Upgrade to 80GB)
Monthly bandwidth: 700GB (Free Upgrade to 1000GB)
Softaculous
SSH Access available
Daily Backups

Monthly: $ 19.95
Yearly: $ 19.47
Biennial: $ 19.24
Triennial: $ 18.76

ORDER NOW

RS- XXL

Disk Space: 80GB (Upgraded to 120GB)
Monthly bandwidth: 1000GB (Upgraded to 1.5TB)
Softaculous
SSH Access available
Daily Backups

Monthly: $ 23.95
Yearly: $ 23.47
Biennial: $ 23.24
Triennial: $ 22.76

ORDER NOW

::Customer Reviews::

We have outgrown the services that a normal hosting company can provide and decided it was time to upgrade to a dedicated server. What a pleasure it has been working with Host4Geeks, always a fast response to any issue, and they have resolved every single issue I have had. I needed a very complex build with multiple VPS with cPanel user management on each VPS, H4G came through for us and provided us with a server that has met our needs and exceeded our expectations. Our sites are 100's of percents faster than before and this was the way to go. I would recommend their service to anyone who is looking for courteous support and a blazing fast server. We always thought as a small business that a server like this was out of our reach, Host4geeks beats anyone else's prices by far and made it a reality for us.
I came across Host4Geeks via Twitter. I was looking for a host that was affordable, reliable, and friendly. As soon as I tweeted that I needed to find a host, Host4Geeks found me. =)
They are not only friendly but they treat you more like a friend than a client. Their service is superb and their uptime is incredible! I recommend Host4Geeks to everyone. Thank you Host4Geeks! You guys are truly top notch web hosts. =)
I first found out about them via Twitter. They've got the cheapest host but they don't stop there. You can have support if you want to and their support is awesome as well. After a lot of research I bought a 3-year subscription and after about half a year, I've never had any problem with my website.

I'm more than pleased with this service and I'm sure I will extend it for another 3-year after my current subscription finishes.

Ratelobby: http://h4g.co/ratelobby
Twitter: http://h4g.co/twit

For any questions or queries feel free to drop me a PM or email at: [email [email protected]][email protected]

amuck-landowner