amuck-landowner

Happy Father's Day

MartinD

Retired Staff
Verified Provider
Retired Staff
I got a bottle of Old Havana rum.

And she stole my breakfast. Tough love huh.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Stop your pretending....  I thought we chemically neutered you all.... How they hell did you....

Between 1989 and 2005, average sperm counts fell by a third in the study of 26,000 men, increasing their risk of infertility. The amount of healthy sperm was also reduced, by a similar proportion.

The findings confirm research over the past 20 years that has shown sperm counts declining in many countries across the world. Reasons ranging from tight underwear to toxins in the environment have been advanced to explain the fall, but still no definitive cause has been found.
source: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/scientists-warn-of-sperm-count-crisis-8382449.html

Good day to get out to the store and buy some boxers...   Free range Sunday.....

Sperm count: How to boost it

1. Wear loose underwear – to make healthy sperm the testicles need to be below body temperature.

2. Eat food low in saturated fat.  (Retarded, your brain in like 90% cholestorl... eat fat or go senile)

3. Avoid smoking, drinking, using drugs and becoming obese. (if it wasn't for 2 out of 3 of these, how many of you would be a father?) :)

4. Reduce exposure to industrial chemicals such as those used in making plastics – they can mimic the female hormone oestrogen countering male hormones.  (yum plastic)

5. Protect women in pregnancy – there is growing evidence that falling sperm counts may stem from effects in the womb.

6. Avoid anti-depressants – in rare cases they can cut sperm counts.  (when depressed head to the bar, act like a hooligan, albeit a sophisticated one and raise your counts :) )

Reactions: hzr

Sam

Verified Provider
I got a massive scare when I saw a Happy Fathers Day post on FB, I was like crap I haven't got my Dad anything. Northern hemisphere Fathers Day must be different as we celebrate it on September 14. 

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
I got a bottle of Old Havana rum.

And she stole my breakfast. Tough love huh.
Didn't realize your kid(s) were that old or that you were that old. Enjoy the booze!

So did your Cat get you anything for fathers day?
Just fleas that I am dealing with. I think they're all mostly dead now. My house is 100% hardwood flooring, but I do have a large area rug in the living room. The fleas seem to only be on it. I think I go them early enough, thankfully. Little bastards.

She also tore up my blinds in the window more.... So now I'm going to replace my blinds with some with wooden or hard plastic shutters so they don't bend/break from where her fat ass just crawls through the blinds and sits in the window...

So, no. She's a cat. She just did stupid cat stuff like usual.

Last edited by a moderator:

splitice

Just a little bit crazy...
Verified Provider
Had me worried for a second, its September already?

Never knew in Australia it was different to other countries.

amuck-landowner