amuck-landowner

Hardware for sale; Servers, Network, PDU

msp - nick

Verified Provider
@MartinD delivers fine, It took a week, it doesn't matter though, I got mine (yes I was a bit demanding, sorry about that!) but it was delivered as and when he told me it would (it was mainly my fault for not reading the thread, i thought it was already unracked).

Perfect gear :)

Last edited by a moderator:

MartinD

Retired Staff
Verified Provider
Retired Staff
I'm fine and thanks for the kind messages.

The undertones of being called a scammer were not well received hence my reply. A message on the thread asking others if they'd had problems without posting messages or dropping the sarcasm bomb would have been more pertinent and alleviated any fears.

However, as my wife is an amazingly wonderful and supportive woman, she had arranged for it to be shipped while I was away. This rather flies in the face of my "zero fucks given" attitude. A bit annoying but of course, as always, she's right. She has, however, been banned from doing shit that make me look more human.

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
I'm fine and thanks for the kind messages.

The undertones of being called a scammer were not well received hence my reply. A message on the thread asking others if they'd had problems without posting messages or dropping the sarcasm bomb would have been more pertinent and alleviated any fears.

However, as my wife is an amazingly wonderful and supportive woman, she had arranged for it to be shipped while I was away. This rather flies in the face of my "zero fucks given" attitude. A bit annoying but of course, as always, she's right. She has, however, been banned from doing shit that make me look more human.

Wow what a nice person.  You should marry her the first time you get the chance.  

On a more serious note, glad you're fine mate. 

MartinD

Retired Staff
Verified Provider
Retired Staff
Have updated the list (added another Avoton) and reduced the pricing - feel free to make any sensible offers :)

amuck-landowner