amuck-landowner

Hiawatha installation script (Hiawatha, PHP-FPM, MariaDB)

ZEROF

First hi DigitalPure. This script was made for Debian seven not Ubuntu. Because of this you have this errors. You need to edit some part of script for your system, but it's better if you just run on Debian. Thanks!

Second i just updated script to version 0.5.

1. Hiawatha 9.6 (updated from 9.5)

2. MaraDNS 2.0.09 installation 

3. Fixing 2 package installation with Debian 7 minimal images (one provider messed up some settings I guess)

4. Now you can chose if you want to set InnoDB or not (idea from couple of users)

capture4.jpg

Source: https://gist.github.com/ZEROF/10743343

Last edited by a moderator:

k0nsl

Bad Goy
I always loved Hiawatha and have been a strong supporter of this software, it definitively deserves more attention from the community. Right now I'm not using Hiawatha for anything, though.

Might find a use for it soon. But I do encourage others to have a look at Hiawatha as an alternative to any other HTTPd.

ZEROF

I agree with you k0nsl and because of that i started this project to show to people that Hiawatha can do good job and it's top server solution if you are looking for security. And my work will not stop on this, more to come in the future.

In same time i will share that now, all new releases of Hiawatha will be tested by professional coders company before going public and that is big step, no one is doing this.

Last edited by a moderator:
amuck-landowner