amuck-landowner

How did you come up with your company name?

kunnu

Verified Provider
I was read lots of reseller hosting tutorials, #101 mistake, etc and how to build your own company. How to register your company etc.

Then, It was take 6 hours to find my company name. I was sit on PC for six hours and keep searching new different different domain names.

Dewlance - Not a dictionary word and it was take 6+ hours to find this. ;)

mpkossen

Curious how everyone here came up with their company name. Some names seem obvious, as in they include the words, "host", "vps", "server", etc. Others, not so much. Since your company name is your brand identity, I'm curious why you chose the name you did and how you came up with it.

I deliberately picked mine not to include anything specific like "host", "VPS", or "server" but instead choose to make it quite generic. I do things besides managed hosting and I wanted my (new, I changed the name after I started my company) company name to be something that could accommodate those things.

DMMediaLtd

Verified Provider
With a culmination of both directors initials and a love of snakes (both name and logo!) origionally as a development only company how ever hosting has become a obvious expansion

cristipuc

I think the best option will be to have a nice brand name ( not using words like "vps, host, srv, etc. ) that will help you in future, if you need short time business then you can opt for names that contains VPS, Hosting, Server etc, keywords.

amuck-landowner