amuck-landowner

How to waste ad money.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Here's a good one I just saw.  Talk about lousy quality control and mistyping and/or language challenges.

B0MHy7jmkBt9fCI.gif

* News ip

* SSD disks Chache

* ENTER COUPONE CODE:

Last edited by a moderator:

Raymii

Maybe this 14 y-o kid did not pass his English class this year? And forgot to go to summer class, because he/she became a summer host :p

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
41d67610-ce6f-4805-97bb-8fbbf2d0ad39.png

You know where I'm going with this one... ;)

Also I think I saw a Host Gator ad the other day. Darn thing wasn't even readable with some sort of bright yellow font.
Yeppers, Fran needs to get his ad updated and make light of it not being Buffalo any longer.  Chooooopaaaah!

switsys

Here's a good one I just saw.  Talk about lousy quality control and mistyping and/or language challenges.

B0MHy7jmkBt9fCI.gif

* News ip

* SSD disks Chache

* ENTER COUPONE CODE:
Ridiculous. They embarrass other Swedes.

I hope they won't sell a single VPS.

WebSearchingPro

VPS Peddler
Verified Provider
I do have to add that "Coupone" is oddly believed by some to be a European spelling of the word. If you google the word its quite frequent in foreign sites.  (If you search put it in quotes otherwise Google punishes you for bad spelling).

Frankly this is what you get when you hire a designer that has no knowledge of the industry, they essentially get an email with the text they want on an email and copy/paste. I had an incident a while back where we ordered a few hundred flash drives with instructions on centering in the email. The flash drives had "Center this" printed on all of them or something to that effect. 

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
amuck-landowner