amuck-landowner

I Feel Ignored

Royal

Is anyone else here having any troubles getting a reply from digital ocean?

I sent about 20 emails too them in between now and last month an so far no reply as of yet. Do they not offer support to their clients? 

Can anyone here help me get an response from them? Is any of their staff a member of VPS Board?

Dylan

How are you contacting them, exactly? They've always replied extremely quickly to my tickets.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Have used DO in the past.  Ticketing is extremely fast.   But, that is from the customer log in side.  I saw < 30 minutes and updates on things that took longer.

General contacts may be handled by some other department and being dropped.

Nett

Article Submitter
Verified Provider
Contact them by opening a ticket, they usually reply within 1 hour.

Royal

Ok u guys i'll try opening a ticket. Instead of using the contact form.

"thanks for the help"

Last edited by a moderator:

fixidixi

[off]

@Royal: Am I right about that you've created two threads in theree days both about a "competitor", none about your own company. Both threads are about setting a mood towards said competitor.

May I ask why aren't you posting about your own company instead? (offers etc?)

I'm sorry if I misspelled or made some other mistake -again-, my English is pretty bad as it's not my first language..

[/off]

Nett

Article Submitter
Verified Provider
[off]

@Royal: Am I right about that you've created two threads in theree days both about a "competitor", none about your own company. Both threads are about setting a mood towards said competitor.

I'm sorry if I misspelled or made some other mistake -again-, my English is pretty bad as it's not my first language..

[/off]
He cannot post offers yet.

Royal

[off]

[/off]
i'll begin by saying that i have to go so i'm going to type this all very quickly with no grammar knowledge whatsoever 

so .... this is what i have to say too net incorrect from what i saw i need 10 post's to do so and i have that if i'm incorrect feel free to correct me 

to the other guy

if you can't speak english maybe leave and go to a forum that speak's your language?

don't get offended i'm giving advice ...

about my threads that you're speaking of sounds like you're jealous because you've noticed that i'm doing some shopping if you go learn some english you'll realize that in both threads the entire concept was that i was trying purchase something from both providers "i do not look at them as competitors" they are providers to me and using the word competitor simply just brings unnecessary drama and sorry i don't donate to the poor

"so dont ask"

about my hosting company its not in business yet so far i only have the name established and

i just got my template design delivered to me today "and i don't like it" so now i gotta find a new designer and next i also must purchase a office space and consider getting a LLC as well as hiring more staff so on an so forth ...

Mun

Never Forget
[off]

[/off]

First off don't listen to @Royal, you are more then welcome here, even if English isn't your primary language. Second, @Royal, take your BS else where. If you can't be respectable and take slaps in the face without telling someone to get out then frankly, fuck off. What are you going to do while you run your company and someone tells you off, terminate them? I guess you will be the new drama source for LET anyways....

Finally, we have given a suggestion of creating a damn account, making a support ticket,  and they will respond. Now why don't you do so.

Mun

Royal

First off don't listen to @Royal, you are more then welcome here, even if English isn't your primary language. Second, @Royal, take your BS else where. If you can't be respectable and take slaps in the face without telling someone to get out then frankly, fuck off. What are you going to do while you run your company and someone tells you off, terminate them? I guess you will be the new drama source for LET anyways....

Finally, we have given a suggestion of creating a damn account, making a support ticket,  and they will respond. Now why don't you do so.

Mun

Dude don't copy cat me go get your own swag ... a person who copies someone is a looser ... and i know your mom raised you to be better than a looser if she didn't then bury yourself 12 feet under just because i tell him to leave you cant tell me to leave just because i have a swag attitude you can't try too pretend to be me and use my attitude go get your own attitude 

The only thing that is disrespectful is you using the F word here and referencing BS as in bull sh**. And disrespecting all the minors who are members of vps board. The admin should ban you for your foul language. I apologize to all the kids for this fool of an man to say such words around you so sorry you had too read such bad message 

P.S your last sentence has no point do you have proof that i have not already submitted the ticket? exactly. "you don't" so what gives you the right to say what you said? do you feel stupid? do you wanna know why you feel that way ... BECAUSE YOU ARE 

terminate them? only a stupid person would do that ... a smart person would resolve their issue and keep charging them every month 

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
if you can't speak english maybe leave and go to a forum that speak's your language?

about my threads that you're speaking of sounds like you're jealous because you've noticed that i'm doing some shopping if you go learn some english ...
And... I'm going to stop reading right there.

We welcome everyone from all backgrounds into this community.

With that said, I'd like to point you to the guidelines located here.  More specifically, this clause:

- Please be respectful and courteous of others input and opinions.

Everyone please follow the rules, but @Royal, you specifically please watch yourself.  

You all should be reasonable adults, please don't put me in a position where I have to take action.  

Magiobiwan

Insert Witty Statement Here
Verified Provider
Heck. Minors tend to hear worse language than that walking down their school halls between class. I sure did. Anyone who can't handle a little profanity needs to grow up.

raindog308

vpsBoard Premium Member

about my threads that you're speaking of sounds like you're jealous because you've noticed that i'm doing some shopping if you go learn some english you'll realize that in both threads the entire concept was that i was trying purchase something from both providers "i do not look at them as competitors" they are providers to me and using the word competitor simply just brings unnecessary drama and sorry i don't donate to the poor
My irony meter is pegged.

Royal

And... I'm going to stop reading right there.

We welcome everyone from all backgrounds into this community.

With that said, I'd like to point you to the guidelines located here.  More specifically, this clause:

- Please be respectful and courteous of others input and opinions.

Everyone please follow the rules, but @Royal, you specifically please watch yourself.  

You all should be reasonable adults, please don't put me in a position where I have to take action.  
What pissed me off and made me say such harsh thing's to him was the fact that not only did he reply to this topic HE PM'ED ME THE EXACT SAME THING yesterday. His reply to this topic was not needed i got his message already. And i hate someone repeating something to me that i'm not interested in hearing at all that i tried to ignore the first time.

I Applaud you for saying "Everyone" because yes indeed everyone is breaking that rule. 

So far since i joined this forum no one as of yet followed this rule for me Please be respectful and courteous of others input and opinions.

A few peoples had no respect for my bluevm post. A few had no respect for this post and no respect for my opinion's. my two topic's was not made to intentionally harm someone's reputation too discriminate a business it was only made too help myself resolve my own issue's. 

For bluevm i was trying to order something but the site was down and i jumped to conclusion's that they had shut down. For DO i was trying to simply ask a question about a product before i order it but was not getting a response an so i realized via the forum that their is an option to submit a ticket ... likewise i jumped too the conclusion that the contact form was broke. I think the mod should take the rule more seriously and start banning peoples who break it and keep this place peaceful 

also i will try to watch myself however it'll be hard to do so because i was born with a bad temper 

now on the next quotation ... 

Heck. Minors tend to hear worse language than that walking down their school halls between class. I sure did. Anyone who can't handle a little profanity needs to grow up.
anyone... are you sure anyone? If a adult tell's a 10 yr old if you can't handle a little profanity to grow up isn't that child abuse/bad parenting ................. i think so ...  :popcorn:  well anyways you could try telling your kid that however when they get older they may just use some profanity to an police and get arrested for disrespect to an officer   :D the better route to life is if your kid is caught using profanity at home at school ... or wherever pull the belt out!

trewq

Verified Provider
@Royal You expect respect from everyone however you don't seem to respect anyone and the things you say do not warrant respect being given.

Life 101: treat others as you would like to be treated.

amuck-landowner