amuck-landowner

I like the new theme.

Mun

Never Forget
I like the new theme, with the recent posts, do you?

ADMIN EDIT: http://i.imgur.com/nyPJ8md.png

I added 'Recent Topics' to the forum index, then removed it. Please see the image posted above and vote whether you like it or not.

Last edited by a moderator:

Naruto

No. We already had a recent topics (still do) to the bottom right.

This makes you scroll down further to get to the section you were looking for.

Also, we still have that "View New Content" at the very top.

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
It can be added/removed. I've heard a lot of mumbling about wanting recent things to be easier to find. Personally, I don't like the recent topics on the sidebar and I do use the 'View New Content' link up top.

Mun

Never Forget
I like it for the fact that it shows more about the current topics, and is a small scroll down to where each sections are.

vanarp

Is it a new theme or just moved sections (or widgets)?

I want a different theme with different colors if that can be enabled by individual user using Change Theme option at bottom.

Mun

Never Forget
Congrats on your 100th post :)

I think View New Content on the top is enough imo. May be just make the same link on Main navigation before Community Chat.
Thanks, but sadly the view no content is ehh. I sorta find it shitty, and rather would browse through the sub topics then look at it. I wish I could pick it as I would rather have it the way shown in the initial pic.

vanarp

Thanks, but sadly the view no content is ehh. I sorta find it shitty, and rather would browse through the sub topics then look at it. I wish I could pick it as I would rather have it the way shown in the initial pic.

But the widget does show only 5 posts at once. I liked view new content page because I can see many new/changed threads at once like in the Vanilla days.

Mun

Never Forget
But the widget does show only 5 posts at once. I liked view new content page because I can see many new/changed threads at once like in the Vanilla days.
Just preference, but I hate having a long list of things that are generally null when I am only intent on watching 2 or 3 threads for comments.

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
It can be added/removed. I've heard a lot of mumbling about wanting recent things to be easier to find. Personally, I don't like the recent topics on the sidebar and I do use the 'View New Content' link up top.
On that train of thought, boss - could the View Content link also be placed on bottom?  Or, more importantly... either a 'back to top' or a popup menu icon added to the footer of the mobile view? :3  Scrolling all the way back up on a phone just to get back to viewing new threads is a bit of a pain =\

mikho

Not to be taken seriously, ever!
Can't find the "mark all forums as read" link anywhere...

it used to be att he bottom besides the help link but after some update it's no longer there ... help !! :p

amuck-landowner