amuck-landowner

Introduction thread

HostNIT

Verified Provider
Hello Everyone,

My name is Rishi  from Host NIT Inc an I'm new here.. I'm not exactly sure what I can share here..but a little about me:

I am a Level 3 Administator, Engineer and System Admin(one in the same). I'm very famuilar with all VPS products and services. ..oh, and I'm also the founder/Chairman of the  Corperation mentioned above.

I will conttribute when I can. Thxxxx

boutique - Josh

Hello All! I am Josh from Boutique-Host and have just opened my account here :) We want to make ourselves easily reachable to our customers, so created an account here at VPSboard. Hopefully I am be able to contribute valuable information to the site

fr33hosting

Hi there, My name is andy and i represent fr33hosting.I joined this site to help our new company get out there to the public and also contribute to vpsboard plus learn from people here.As there are many with good solid help and advice.

mk-sam

Hello Everyone and Good evening,

My name is Raja Musab bin Khalid (too much long :) ) but you can call me MK Sam. I'm bit new too VPS, but I have enough knowledge of VPS management. I'm student of software engineering. I would like to join this community to learn something new and also help others too. 

Thanks

dxgg123

Guys, are you! I'm sorry I only use Google translate! 

I was friends from China, nice to meet you! 

My career is engaged in information network security and server management, access to the Internet has a lot of time every day. 

My interest is to netizens around the world to share with convenient service network resources, and the establishment of a Chinese blog (www.dxgblog.com), and these recommendations to Chinese netizens. 

If you are a hosting provider, vps discount or discount information can send email to me, my email: [email protected], my MSN: [email protected]

GenzRhodes

Hello vpsBoard!

Glad to see such a great forum with a lot of activity and posts. I'm excited to hopefully jump head first into this forum and meet new people.

I personally love playing around with servers and computers. Maybe I'll see some of you guys elsewhere as well? Heh.

Ciao

st3ssel

Lurked this board for quite a while, mainly to watch the ongoing CC/CVPS shit storm. Think I even registered an account a few months ago and made a post or two, regardless I don't remember my info so I just decided to re-register. Hopefully this time around I can make some contributions to the community instead of just watching.   :ph34r:

Last edited by a moderator:

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Welcome to all the new folks. Looking forward to seeing you guys around the forum. Enjoy your stay!

Ricky Spanish

Im Ricky Spanish. Came here for help with my VPS. I forget what I was looking for on google last week but stumbled upon this place and decided to sign up today to ask a question. Hi!

Maahes

Hi VpsBoard!

I'm glad I have found this forum. It was a big step to move from shared hosting to VPS when I did it... lot of new things to learn. Now I will try to help those in the same position as me, at least in the things I used to.

Sorry if my english is not the best! :)

Cheers!

Foley

Hi everyone. I'm Foley. It is not my real name, but is the name of my dog. Seems like a nice place here.

Sam

Verified Provider
Hello,

I'm Sam Hambling. I have a charity site called thebookstore.co.nz and co-own a webhost. :D

RobertM

Hello!

My name is Robert McCune, RobertM for short.  I have been looking at vpsBoard for a while now and decided to register.  I've been messing with the hosting industry for a few years now, and believe that I will be able to be a help to the community.

I currently work for SolidShellSecurity LLC as the Vice President of Operations.  I'd like to offer the knowledge I've gained from working with SSS to vpsBoard since I'm here!

If you've got any questions or anything of the sort, don't be afraid to PM me. :)

Thanks!

-RobertM

amuck-landowner