amuck-landowner

Introduction thread

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Hello, have you been Buffaloed?  Well, I am here to help.  Decades of experience demystifying bullshit, skiptracing deadbeats and pushing the buttons that make the lights go out.  I am the plumber in the sewer unclogging the shit stuffed in your pipes.

Buffa-loo-ed

Buffalo + loo (toilet) + ed for 

Buffaloed

v.t. Informal.

3. to puzzle or baffle; confuse.

4. to intimidate by a display of power, importance, etc.

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN
WHY ARE WE YELLING? Welcome to the community Nick! Glad to have ramnode's presence.

Hello, have you been Buffaloed?  Well, I am here to help.  Decades of experience demystifying bullshit, skiptracing deadbeats and pushing the buttons that make the lights go out.  I am the plumber in the sewer unclogging the shit stuffed in your pipes.

Buffa-loo-ed

Buffalo + loo (toilet) + ed for 

Buffaloed

v.t. Informal.

3. to puzzle or baffle; confuse.

4. to intimidate by a display of power, importance, etc.
This guy is going to be trouble, I can tell already =P

Just kidding man, welcome to vpsBoard!

I'm shovenose. 'nuff said!
ShoveNose in the house!

coreyman

Verified Provider
I guess this is where we will all start to hangout now? Maybe? Yes? No? I'll participate nonetheless.

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Welcome all new members! Happy to have you all here!

Please, any questions or concerns you may have please let me know.

mikho

Not to be taken seriously, ever!
Hello members of vpsboard.

Looking for another place to hang out since LET is getting "boring" with all the shit-throwing going around. No one can ask a simple question without getting their head ripped off.

Hope this will be a more pleasant place to be.

I also hang out on 96forum and lowendspirit and I have my own blog :rolleyes:

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Hello members of vpsboard.

Looking for another place to hang out since LET is getting "boring" with all the shit-throwing going around. No one can ask a simple question without getting their head ripped off.

Hope this will be a more pleasant place to be.

I also hang out on 96forum and lowendspirit and I have my own blog :rolleyes:

Hey man! Glad to see you here. Some great content on your site. You should post some tutorials on here. ;)

TheLinuxBug

Hey All, 

Joined to see if this can be an acceptable alternative to LET.   Look forward to seeing some good topics to discuss and participating in some productive Linux/Unix/VPS/VDS/Cloud Server discussion.

Cheers!

mikho

Not to be taken seriously, ever!
You should post some tutorials on here. ;)
thank you for the kind words. I might post some links to my site to get some more visitors :) ... j/k .. I do however need to get some time off and write something more, there are a few half-made posts waiting to be finished.

amuck-landowner