amuck-landowner

Is SolidShellSecurity still in business?

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Just curious if anyone knows if they're still in operation or not. Haven't seen anything from them anywhere recently and they don't appear to be reachable.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Well their site seems online and functioning.  All the stock photo heads are probably dead :)

Tried reaching them in the many many ways?

Quote said:
EMail Based [email protected] - General Inquiries.

[email protected] - Information or questions regarding products, quotes, and sales.

[email protected] - Billing related inquiries for support on services.

[email protected] - Support for all our products and services offered.

[email protected] - For inquiries regarding forming a partnership with us.

[email protected] - Resumes only please.

[email protected] - DMCA and other abuse related suspected issues (allow for 24-48hrs for a response).

[email protected] - If you feel a situation has not been handled correctly or if you have other feedback, questions or concerns.

Phone Based Contact1.704.224.0344 Sales and information

Skype Based ContactSolidShellSecurity Real-time based support
Also:

Quote said:
Admin Name: Trevor Matthews
Admin Organization: SolidShellSecurity, LLC
Admin Street: 4268 Cahaba Heights Court
Admin City: Birmingham
Admin State/Province: AL
Admin Postal Code: 35243
Admin Country: US
Admin Phone: +1.2055383601
Admin Phone Ext: 
Admin Fax: 
Admin Fax Ext: 
Admin Email: [email protected]
Registry Tech ID: 
Tech Name: Truvis Thornton
Tech Organization: SolidShellSecuirty, LLC
Tech Street: 17338 Palomino Lake, Dr
Tech City: Dade City
Tech Postal Code: 33523
Tech State/Province: FL
Tech Country: US
Tech Phone: +1.8138385852

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
It's actually worse :)

Truvis / Travis people pointed to having hacker background. ^^^ above.

The person who is listed as the SolidShellSecurity President on their website is Nick Menster.  Menster has a role over at HackForums.  Oddly the fellow is a n00b at Linux, so unsure why the role (at SSS) other than token human condom. Simply his role is to mask the other guy who runs/owns the place and who isn't listed here at all: https://solidshellsecurity.com/site/about.php.  Truvis I am referring to.

Last edited by a moderator:

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
Well, I can never get ahold of Travis / Truvis. He's "never around", and the only time in the recent past I was able to get a response from him was submitting a new ticket pretending to be an interested customer and asking pre-sales questions. There I was able to direct him to my other open ticket to get an actual response.

Been months trying to reach him. Looking at my open ticket with them, I see it was closed with no response...

Should probably just write off what they owe me as a loss, though I am more upset about their unprofessionalism and lack of response to my queries than anything. I'd rather be told to fuck off than to just be blatantly ignored.

Last edited by a moderator:
amuck-landowner