amuck-landowner

Is there any interest in a cheap stats/metric service? [e.g. $.05/metric/month]

Abydon

As far as I can tell only Librato is around that price point but they are 5 minute resolution, when I'd want at least 60s resolution :/

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
This is mostly geared towards websites but Statuscake can possibly be one?

https://www.statuscake.com/paid-website-monitoring/

It's around 6 pounds a month for the "every 1 minute" check.  It's decent from when I used it last.

Also, 5 minutes isn't that bad in my opinion.  

But if you really need it, there's also UptimeRobot.com and/or you can just host your own munin/zabbix/nagios/centreon/observium installation and set it to check every 60 seconds (or even less).  

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
Also to add, if you use the Observium Agent (forgot the actual name for it), it can also monitor Apache, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.  I have it running on a private installation of mine and it works fine.  Granted sometimes it's a PITA to work with because there isn't much documentation on it, but it works.  

wlanboy

Content Contributer
I use Statuscake and I am happy with their service.

They offer a good package of service and frontend.

A more basic service is NodePing.

Third choice would be UptimeRobot.

tchen

As far as I can tell only Librato is around that price point but they are 5 minute resolution, when I'd want at least 60s resolution :/
Because their pricing can get confusing, the 5 min I previously said elsewhere was the rate to get 0.05c/metric. You can go down to 5 sec resolution if you want. The price increase is expected since the RRD style storage for one years retention starts to get obscene.

Your minutely resolution runs at 0.10c/metric over there.

Abydon

Because their pricing can get confusing, the 5 min I previously said elsewhere was the rate to get 0.05c/metric. You can go down to 5 sec resolution if you want. The price increase is expected since the RRD style storage for one years retention starts to get obscene.

Your minutely resolution runs at 0.10c/metric over there.
I know you are trying to help but at 0.10c/metric I might as well do it myself.

amuck-landowner