amuck-landowner

ISPConfig 3 AutoInstaller for Latest Debian/Ubuntu

JRJr

@ ~ I'm starting to like it so I want to try out your theme.  

As I am new to ISPConfig, I was wondering if you could help me by filling in the blank?

mysql -u root -p -h localhost [DATA-BASE-NAME] < /tmp/ispc-clean.sql

Many thanks.

JRJr

Just for grins, instead of Wheezy, I tried a fresh install with Ubuntu 14.04 x64 LTS.  

Again I selected the Nginx server, but this time I got the following error while configuring phpmyadmin ~

An error occurred while installing the database:                          │

ERROR 2002 (HY000): Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' (2)  

JRJr

Bang!

By the way ~ which script did you mean?  

I used the Ubuntu script at the beginning of this thread and renamed the script.

I didn't have much time tonight but it seemed to install ~ for the most part, plus a lot of groaning about Apache not starting (because I chose Nginx) ~ and actually got through to the end.  

But then, when I tried to login in I got a 502 Bad Gateway error but after I manually started Nginx all was well again.  

The only thing I noticed so far is that your theme isn't installed.

When I used the Clean install setup the last time it installed OK but it didn't look quite the same as there wasn't anything accessible on the side panel.

Bstephe

Omg I'm in love. Finally someone comes out with an actual decent script. Now ISPconfig just needs to start endorsing some of these scripts on their page and maybe even include in the distro.

<3 forever. :)

syncrohost

Great work.  I'll have to test it out.  Thanks for sharing.  Do you by chance have one for CentOS?  If not, I'll created one and share it.

perthservices

Hi :)

Thanks for the install script it work very well on Ubuntu 12.04

Just a couple of problems I can't seem to sort out:

1.  Squirrel Mail isn't working.  I tried http://mydomain/webmail as well as ../squirrelmail but I get a page not found error.

2.  ClamAV-clamscan av-scanner FAILED:  so all my mail gets **UNCHECKED** in the subject line!

Also having other issues with PHP5 permissions when executing scripts through crontab, but I'll sort those out, fingers crossed lol

If you can offer any sugestions I would appreciate it, otherwise I'll post my solutions if I can sort them out myself, so other ISPConfig users may benefit.

Thanks again,

John

PS.  My site running ISPConfig3 is at http://perthservices.net

amuck-landowner