amuck-landowner

Jake on Lowendtalk is a thief.

Alto

Aug 18 - "It’s ready for you. Just need you to establish an account.  Just order off our site and don’t complete payment, please."

Aug 19 - Asked if anything in particular, or just to setup the account.

Did you actually do what JB asked and setup and account and order something without paying? 

peterw

Basically you need to order "something" to be able to create an account.

He would have deleted the ordered service and have added the server.

Basically you need to order "something" to be able to create an account.

He would have deleted the ordered service and have added the server.
Oh I understand that, and I'm sure that's probably what would happen. Just find it funny that he can't even reply to an email after asking for a server for six weeks.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
So Mr. Obvious (love the name in context of asking questions of you) do you get CC emails since you signed up?  You know the promos and such...

Alto

Sign up and order something without paying then. As dubious as Mr Biloh may be, you should at least attempt to follow the instruction before suggesting he's mugged you off.

Jeffrey

This is the Internet, where we are freely open to copy and paste.  This happens ALL the time, even off of the Internet.  Look at news stations for example.   

Jeffrey

This is correct, I ported the old LET theme to the new version of Vanilla, was offered a server free for life in return, and..well..hahahahahaha.

With the times, issue there is this isn't going through support channels, it's through the babysitter himself.

As for winning the become a sum-winter host competition?  I'll pass.  I didn't enter the first time, nor will I enter the second.
This deserves a thread on LET!

amuck-landowner