amuck-landowner

kcaj giving review copy of vps and threats to sue me when i suspect him of dos attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtwiscool

From irc:

kcaj
We want $36,296.84 damages + legal costs + price of the VPS. Or we can settle out of court if you wish?

All of theys Prosses belong to him

779888 root 20 0 4244 1460 1200 S 5.0 0.0 0:00.20 wget
779815 root 20 0 4244 1464 1204 S 4.0 0.0 0:03.18 wget
779711 root 20 0 4244 1460 1204 S 3.3 0.0 0:06.60 wget

and i noticed it going on for days.

He claims that he is updating but it looks like he is wgeting over and over agine witch is a dos attack aginst the server he's downloading from.

So do not accept any order from him.

kcaj

For the benefit of the forum (I'm optimistically assuming there are members out there still interested in anything mtwiscool has to say) I am kcaj.

I strongly refute this allegation. I have never been, nor do I intend to in the future, a customer of the 32MB brand. I am happy to challenge Matthew to provide any client details he may on 'me'.

sundaymouse

Other hosts should now get the warning:

Report submitted successfully.
Your boxbilling doesn't register much client information though. If he includes a real email address, yes, that can be part of the report. Payment by bitcoin, so that is non-traceable. 

mtwiscool

For the benefit of the forum (I'm optimistically assuming there are members out there still interested in anything mtwiscool has to say) I am kcaj.

I strongly refute this allegation. I have never been, nor do I intend to in the future, a customer of the 32MB brand. I am happy to challenge Matthew to provide any client details he may on 'me'.
We can not provide much unless it is for legal reason or protected witch is not going to happen on this forum.

I can pass a trusted person the last pm chat log.

mtwiscool

Don't forget the "him" is denying, so you need to have some sound evidence on who, the natural person, is "him" and how do you identify that.
We looked for the prosses and noticed alot of wget in them and when we checked the owner it was kcaj VPS that was running them.

Steven F

Verified Provider
If only there was some website that had a database where one could report fraudulent users to in a safe and legal way. *Sigh* If only...

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
From irc:

We want $36,296.84 damages + legal costs + price of the VPS. Or we can settle out of court if you wish?
IRC legal threats are amusing but I think my all-time favorite legal threat was the person (a VPS provider ) last summer who said he had contacted his attorney and was going to sue OVH because his 2.99 euros N2800's delivery was delayed a few weeks.

@Mun where are the popcorn .gifs again?

when we checked the owner it was kcaj VPS that was running them.
and i noticed it going on for days.
If you were able to identify the IP why didn't you block the IP sooner in your firewall or block wget in .htaccess?

mtwiscool

IRC legal threats are amusing but I think my all-time favorite legal threat was the person (a VPS provider ) last summer who said he had contacted his attorney and was going to sue OVH because his 2.99 euros N2800's delivery was delayed a few weeks.

@Mun where are the popcorn .gifs again?

If you were able to identify the IP why didn't you block the IP sooner in your firewall or block wget in .htaccess?
Alot harder on a tunnel.

mtwiscool

Fraud record will decide on the case tomorrow morning.(Today).

Booth sides have sent irc logs.

And i have sent proof of abuse of VPS and DOS attacks.

Kayaba Akihiko

This is what happens when you sign up with people like @mtwiscool...

@mtwiscool, fix your goddamn spelling ffs.

Pretty sure aldryc(Sorry, forgot how to spell your name) has already told you to stop acting like a kid to gain sympathy or something along the lines of that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
amuck-landowner