amuck-landowner

KVM VPS - East US

Mike

Verified Provider
I'm looking for a KVM VPS based on the east coast.  Must have at least 1GB of memory, space & bandwidth isn't a major problem.  DDoS IP would be beneficial.

Also need WHMCS license.

Looking at around $10/m for the VPS.

Mike

Verified Provider
Of course!  What a silly question... /sarcasm.

No, I'll pay additional for the license. :)

SkylarM

Verified Provider
Is bundling the WHMCS license a must-have? We can offer you a VPS in Jacksonville within your requirements, but do not resell WHMCS licenses, nor do we offer DDoS IPs.

Mike

Verified Provider
I think Jacksonville is too far down, I tested your IP and it returned at around 170+ whereas an IP in New York returned 105+.

WHMCS is the deal breaker as I don't want to have to go direct due to pricing.

Last edited by a moderator:

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
Hostigation resells their own WHMCS license but no DDoS protected IP.  But yeah your 10/month budget for a 1 GB VPS is pretty small.  But if the VM is only for WHMCS then you don't even need 1 GB.  Simply use a 256 MB KVM or a 512 MB KVM. 

Just put it in front of Cloudflare.  

Mike

Verified Provider
I need SSL and I'm not willing to pay CloudFlare $20 a month for that when I can do it myself for free.  I've always found CloudFlare to be a downgrade rather than an upgrade.

I've seen a few deals on DSD (FapVPS in particular) but not sure if any of them offer WHMCS licenses.

I'm currently with Hostigation but need more memory so looking at my options before upgrading/moving.

Enterprisevpssolutions

Article Submitter
Verified Provider
We offer

1 CPU 2.27GHZ

Dedicated Ram: 2048M

Secure Storage: 15G

1 ipv4

1 ipv6

Free VNC console access from client portal

Unlimited Bandwidth on a rated port: 10M "upgradable"

for $7.00/month no whmcs license but we do have DDOS protection since its much more expensive for dedicated protection I believe that can off set the cost of the license.

Mike

Verified Provider
Figured out the issue with memory usage over at Hostigation so I'm moving back to OpenVZ and staying put.

OpenVZ has some very weird memory outputs...

/Thread

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
Figured out the issue with memory usage over at Hostigation so I'm moving back to OpenVZ and staying put.

OpenVZ has some very weird memory outputs...

/Thread

You're planniing on running your billing software on OpenVZ?  Eek...

SPINIKR-RO

Verified Provider
While we don't resell WHMCS Our Ashburn KVMs may be of interest if ever you are looking for east coast again.

amuck-landowner