amuck-landowner

Liam Leaves the Low End. Bye Liam.

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
(facepalms)
Be nice.

Liam carried that place on his back for a seriously long time. For a lot of it he didn't get very much pay, either.

Yes, his pay increased once ownerships were finalized/confirmed but still.

The guy dealt with so much crap with all the hacks and the falling out with the ownership transfer. He's an all around really nice guy.

Francisco

Mun

Never Forget
If this thread proves anything, it is the VPSBoard is nothing more then a CC hate club. We are more over cheering that Liam is leaving because it harms CC, instead of wishing Liam great journeys. This whole fucking community is so instilled with the hate of CC that we have lost the spirit of VPSes. I'm tired of coming here everyday and there being a new CC thread. 

Reminds me something of this sort: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjoMQJf5vKI&noredirect=1

We all understand CC is shady, but a daily thread on the subject is pointless. Compile something bigger more grand, then just these silly little tits and tats about CC.

Also @riotsecurity go fuck yourself.

@liam, thanks for all you did at LE*, you will be missed and I and others hope you a wonderful future.

Mun

Last edited by a moderator:

MartinD

Retired Staff
Verified Provider
Retired Staff
And yet you perpetuate the anti CC bullshit with your post. Congrats.

RiotSecurity

If this thread proves anything, it is the VPSBoard is nothing more then a CC hate club. We are more over cheering that Liam is leaving because it harms CC, instead of wishing Liam great journeys. This whole fucking community is so instilled with the hate of CC that we have lost the spirit of VPSes. I'm tired of coming here everyday and there being a new CC thread. 

Reminds me something of this sort: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjoMQJf5vKI&noredirect=1

We all understand CC is shady, but a daily thread on the subject is pointless. Compile something bigger more grand, then just these silly little tits and tats about CC.

@liam, thanks for all you did at LE*, you will be missed and I and others hope you a wonderful future.

Mun
Is someone mad?

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
I am not cheering about Liam leaving.  While I've had my reservations about the who, when, where and what, Liam never to my knowledge did wrong by me.   

Liam leaving means LET is now a headless CC monster.

Mun

Never Forget
And yet you perpetuate the anti CC bullshit with your post. Congrats.
... and then there are some very shitty mods on VPSboard who allow this shit to happen, and then get on there high horse and go "and you perpetuate(d) it" You are a worthless mod in my opinion, can we get you replaced yet, maybe dare I say with Liam????

Mun

P.S. inb4 I am banned.

Last edited by a moderator:

vampireJ

If people do hate cc related threads already- why not create a category dedicated to it. In that way, members with problems reading cc thread can just ignore the category

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
If people do hate cc related threads already- why not create a category dedicated to it. In that way, members with problems reading cc thread can just ignore the category
I thought about creating a category for 'Industry Gossip' or 'The Industry Watch', or something, but I don't actively encourage these threads and that would be sort of an encouragement. But in an effort to maintain vpsBoard as a 'safe place' for discussion, no matter what the discussion is, I'm happy to not be heavy on censorship.

The simple solution to these threads is ignore them, bypass them, just don't respond to them. It's quite easy. There are threads on here that aren't related to my interest and despite I see them being bumped up in the 'View New Content' link I don't click on them. It's easy not to.

I've lost an advertiser over the CC content, even though the individual doesn't utilize CC (that I know of). Makes me sad that people try to pressure me into removing posts, censoring content, and banning members. It's simple to ignore what you don't want to see.

jarland

The ocean is digital

Reminds me something of this sort: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjoMQJf5vKI&noredirect=1

Mun
Dude you need to chill. I'm cheering him leaving because he deserves better for his time.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
By the way, I checked leb and let- where did Liam say he is leaving? Or was it deleted now?
The thread was non-public viewable.... Requires you be logged into LET.

LET ownership continues to hide all sorts of "conflict" or "issue" posts in this way.

vampireJ

I found it now. I didn't know LET now has threads only viewable by logged in users. And it also seems Liam would still want to get involved with LEB.

mikho

Not to be taken seriously, ever!
I found it now. I didn't know LET now has threads only viewable by logged in users. And it also seems Liam would still want to get involved with LEB.
It has always had some groups hidden. Not sure if its more or less now.

amuck-landowner