amuck-landowner

Licensecart No Longer SolusVM Authorized Reseller

Clouvider-Dom

Verified Provider
"We apologies" or not, there is one thing I do not understand.
Why are yearly licenses to be refunded? As I see it, solus authorized licensecart to sell yearly licenses, they did, the agreement is now between solus and the end user, the middle man has nothing to do with it, they do not provide after market services. What if the store you bought your 1 year antivirus license gets under and your license is invalid and has to be refunded in part? Something is wrong some place, or their agreement with solus is crazy.

Could be that they didn't actually paid for annual licenses and just used the upfront free for annual to boost their short-term cashflow.

dweiruk

I have been with them for a while now @Licensecart has been great for me from blesta to there addons also there script installer deals

I wish they offered interworx again would be great

maounique

Could be that they didn't actually paid for annual licenses and just used the upfront free for annual to boost their short-term cashflow.

I dont see how this can happen, they would go under fast if that was the case. LC is not here for a couple of months, maybe they have difficulties, but i would wait for another rights holder to pull the plug first before judging. Truth being told, we dont know much, my opinion was with LC initially, however switched to i dont know after this thread.

Vertical

looks like they are asleep at the wheel now. Interworx licenses set to inactive and not responding to tickets. Too bad because they used to be very good with services and support.

KuJoe

Verified Provider
I had no issues when I was a client of LicenseCart, but I ended up jumping ship because of how aggressive he was on the forums when somebody mentioned a software he didn't like. It just gave me a bad feeling (I personally believe that however you act in public is how you will act in private regardless of the "comments are my own" messages in signatures). I'm glad I moved over to LicensePal (and they ended up being cheaper). It's not looking good right now: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/122852/licensecart-what-is-going-on

River

Verified Provider
I had no issues when I was a client of LicenseCart, but I ended up jumping ship because of how aggressive he was on the forums when somebody mentioned a software he didn't like. It just gave me a bad feeling (I personally believe that however you act in public is how you will act in private regardless of the "comments are my own" messages in signatures). I'm glad I moved over to LicensePal (and they ended up being cheaper). It's not looking good right now: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/122852/licensecart-what-is-going-on

Looks like their site is down now, I might have to hop on this license reseller bandwagon.

Coastercraze

Top Thrill
Verified Provider
Seems it has changed hands now to someone named Alex...

Hello,

I would like to sincerely apologize to you for any licensing issues you may have experienced in the past couple months and for the delayed ticket responses. I am however pleased to announce LicenseCart has since been acquired, and work has already begun on ensuring such issues no longer arise. One of the more popular requests I've seen is more automation modules ridding of manual license provisioning; this is something we're also working on over the next couple months.

For the most part, there are no planned changes to your account/licenses. This is limited to all Blesta and BlestaCMS licenses which are being transferred to Blesta Store (http://blesta.store/). Blesta Store is independent of Blesta and owned by Michael Dance, the founder of Licensecart. I expect this to be a smooth and timely transition which will not cause disruption. Another email will be sent out to all Blesta license holders shortly with more details. This does not mean Licensecart will not offer Blesta in the future.

I welcome you all to reach out to me if you have any questions or concerns. I respond to every email and can be reached on [email protected] (or you can reply to this email)

Thank you,

WSWD

Verified Provider
I got the same email as well. Though my credit card was charged, my license expired and was not renewed. So Alex or whomever is going to be getting a nice chargeback from MasterCard in the next day or two. :)

Reactions: Lee
amuck-landowner