Licensecart No Longer SolusVM Authorized Reseller

Discussion in 'Industry News' started by Jonathan, May 24, 2017.

1. Clouvider-Dom

Clouvider-Dom Member Verified Provider

Aug 12, 2014
    Could be that they didn't actually paid for annual licenses and just used the upfront free for annual to boost their short-term cashflow.

2. Jonathan

Jonathan Woohoo Administrator Verified Provider

May 27, 2013
    jonspw
    Well @Licensecart is working at a bar now...so something is definitely askew.

3. satdav

satdav New Member

Nov 16, 2014
    satdav
    I have been with them for a while now @Licensecart has been great for me from blesta to there addons also there script installer deals

I wish they offered interworx again would be great

4. maounique

maounique Active Member

May 29, 2013
    I dont see how this can happen, they would go under fast if that was the case. LC is not here for a couple of months, maybe they have difficulties, but i would wait for another rights holder to pull the plug first before judging. Truth being told, we dont know much, my opinion was with LC initially, however switched to i dont know after this thread.

5. Vertical

Vertical New Member

Jun 7, 2014
    looks like they are asleep at the wheel now. Interworx licenses set to inactive and not responding to tickets. Too bad because they used to be very good with services and support.

6. KuJoe

KuJoe Well-Known Member Verified Provider

May 17, 2013
    I had no issues when I was a client of LicenseCart, but I ended up jumping ship because of how aggressive he was on the forums when somebody mentioned a software he didn't like. It just gave me a bad feeling (I personally believe that however you act in public is how you will act in private regardless of the "comments are my own" messages in signatures). I'm glad I moved over to LicensePal (and they ended up being cheaper). It's not looking good right now: https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/122852/licensecart-what-is-going-on

7. River

River Member Verified Provider

May 3, 2015
    Looks like their site is down now, I might have to hop on this license reseller bandwagon.

8. Jonathan

Jonathan Woohoo Administrator Verified Provider

May 27, 2013
    jonspw
    There's quite a big conspiracy thread going on over on the Blesta forums about where he's gone.

9. CubeData

CubeData New Member

May 23, 2017
    all I can say with your reply and his on there is wow.....what a PR(Public Relations) nightmare lol

River likes this.
  10. Coastercraze

Coastercraze Top Thrill Verified Provider

Mar 28, 2013
    Seems it has changed hands now to someone named Alex...

11. CubeData

CubeData New Member

May 23, 2017
    yep I got the same email.

12. WSWD

WSWD Active Member Verified Provider

May 30, 2013
    I got the same email as well. Though my credit card was charged, my license expired and was not renewed. So Alex or whomever is going to be getting a nice chargeback from MasterCard in the next day or two. :)