amuck-landowner

List of providers who offer DDoS protection.

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
I see there is no list of this available to those who need it, so I figure I'll start one as a resource. Just respond with the required information and I'll add it to the list. Providers listed in alphabetical order and include link to website, filtering locations, and filtering price. I'm just adding the ones that I know and have used, feel free to respond with others and I'll add those too. Contact the provider for more information about their filtering options as this isn't going to be as complete as you may want to make an informed decision when shopping for protection.

• BuyVM - Las Vegas / New Jersey - Filtered IP $3.00/mo extra
  • EnterpriseVPSsolutions - Tampa Florida / Dedicated Servers only(?) / "DDOS protection Up to 48 hours per month of 1Gbps DDOS protection for our dedicated server offers"
  • Limestone Networks - Dallas, Texas / "We offer both free and paid versions of DDoS protection. Free comes standard."
  • Prometeus/IWStack - Milan, Itally / "1. available as an add-on  2. not available on all Prometeus Milan offerings (they use SeFlow for DDoS protection)

http://www.prometeus...-protection.php "
  • Psychz Networks - LA / Dallas -- Free 2Gbps/750K PPS, paid starting at $49/mo for 6Gbps/6Mil pps
  • RamNode - NYC / Atlanta / Seattle / Amsterdam - Filtered IP $5/mo extra
  • Rivalhost - Kansas City / "Unsure if their own filtering or what."
  • Ready2Frag - Chicago / "We offer 4Gbps of mitigation as standard in our Chicago location. As of right now, it comes with all services except special/reduced-price dedicated servers."
  • RootLevelTech (URPad/Semoweb) - Los Angeles filtering via Blacklotus.
  • SecureDragon - Portland - No filtered IP addon for regular VPS, DDoS filtered plans start at $9.99/mo
  • SeFlow - Milan, Italy / "SeFlow dedis come with 500Mbps free protection, CloudFlow comes with 1 Gbps free protection - higher protection levels available for $$$

http://www.seflow.ne...dicati/ddos.php "
  • ZetServers - Romania(?) / See site for additional details.

Also, a slew of OVH resellers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Profuse-Jim

Verified Provider
We offer DDoS mitigation from Los Angeles, CA.

Dallas, TX is coming online within a few weeks where we'll offer DDoS mitigation from there as well.

Enterprisevpssolutions

Article Submitter
Verified Provider
We offer DDOS protection Up to 48 hours per month of 1Gbps DDOS protection for our dedicated server offers at the moment we are working on a solution to start offering 10G filtering on all of our products within the coming months.

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
Nope, Staminus Channel in all 2 (to be 3) locations.

Staminus L.A -> LV

Staminus NY -> NJ

Staminus NL -> LU
Huh. I guess you're right.

Odd, I thought they had both Staminus and CNServers.

Anyways, I know SecureDragon uses CN

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
SeFlow/CloudFlow/CloudOne- SeFlow dedis come with 500Mbps free protection, CloudFlow comes with 1 Gbps free protection - higher protection levels available for $$$

http://www.seflow.net/dedicati/ddos.php

Prometeus/IWStack in Milan - 1. available as an add-on  2. not available on all Prometeus Milan offerings (they use SeFlow for DDoS protection)

http://www.prometeus.net/site/ddos-protection.php

edited to add: they're not a VPS provider but Online.net also offers free basic DDoS protection ( higher protection levels are also available for reasonable fees)

Aldryic C'boas

The Pony
IFor example I'm pretty sure BuyVM uses CNServers in Las Vegas for filtering and Staminus in New Jersey,
They use both I believe?
Newp, Staminus for both. CNServers had a *TON* of issues, and a rather annoying tendency of 'solving' problems by telling us "Get rid of this client, they run a CN gameserver and we won't protect them".  Funny how many US/CA/UK/etc clients we had running Chinese games....

Also worth mentioning... Fran's hinted at it before, but coming SoonTM we'll also be offering a second type of filtering - up to 100GB burst, purely for volumetric hits.  Pricing still to be determined... but you know us, it'll still be ridiculously affordable :3 

rds100

Verified Provider
I see many US based options and not so many EU based options.

Where are the OVH France based DDoS protected providers? Where are the voxility based DDoS protected Providers? And no, Voxility is not just in Romania (at least according to their website), they should also have Germany and other locations.

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
Where are the OVH France based DDoS protected providers?
99.9% of them are probably in school right now and the other 0.1% will probably deadpool before I finish typing this post :p

Since you mentioned OVH, Ginernet (a former OVH employee) uses OVH for filtering (via a GRE tunnel) of their VPS services in Spain.  Pricing is 3 € per IP.

https://ginernet.com/announcements.php?id=99

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
I see many US based options and not so many EU based options.

Where are the OVH France based DDoS protected providers? Where are the voxility based DDoS protected Providers? And no, Voxility is not just in Romania (at least according to their website), they should also have Germany and other locations.
There aren't that many US options.  Just a half dozen or so DDoS filtering companies for real that have affordable visibility and most people just reselling that.  Surely there are others out there, probably ballooning prices though.

As for OVH, to see France offers probably are going to have to search in French language for them.  There are a few companies I saw in search, but unfamiliar with all of them and mega small so...

OVH only has provider visibility in North America because they are new still in Canada.  Providers with them aren't many and will likely see further reduction (similar to France non-visibility). Why?

It is hard to compete with OVH when they are tossing folks a 1GB VPS with protection @ $2.99 a month.  

Hell, even I'd give OVH a try on that, but they have that el crappy 100Mbps port speed which I just can't stand. Plus their whole cart signup thing drives me bat shit.

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
Newp, Staminus for both. CNServers had a *TON* of issues, and a rather annoying tendency of 'solving' problems by telling us "Get rid of this client, they run a CN gameserver and we won't protect them".  Funny how many US/CA/UK/etc clients we had running Chinese games....

Also worth mentioning... Fran's hinted at it before, but coming SoonTM we'll also be offering a second type of filtering - up to 100GB burst, purely for volumetric hits.  Pricing still to be determined... but you know us, it'll still be ridiculously affordable :3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTvTLvkiAbI

amuck-landowner