amuck-landowner

List of VPS/Dedi providers using Colo Crossing

XFS_Duke

XFuse Solutions, LLC
Verified Provider
Yea, and there are a few of us who really try to make a difference in the Low End community and actually run a legit business.

XFS_Duke

XFuse Solutions, LLC
Verified Provider
BLASPHEMY 
Joke? lol... Yea, I know it sounds odd. Fortunately though, it is true. I don't agree with the practices of any company that lies, cheats and swindles their way to the top. I'm not that guy. I will never be that guy. ColoCrossing has provided me with a solid service offering and hasn't asked for anything special in return. I see these threads of people hating on CC and their sub-companies, which if it's all true then it's warranted, but it doesn't affect me or the way that I personally do business. So, if this is a "kill all CC companies" then leave me out of it... lol... My company is owned by ME and Brian Oliver, II. No-one else.

I would still really like to know the OP's intent though, not sure why he's reluctant to answer the question...

mikho

Not to be taken seriously, ever!
I would still really like to know the OP's intent though, not sure why he's reluctant to answer the question...
Because he is known to fade into darkness for awhile and upon returning, twist the world to his own liking.

I know this post will upset him. :)

joepie91

Joke? lol... Yea, I know it sounds odd. Fortunately though, it is true. I don't agree with the practices of any company that lies, cheats and swindles their way to the top. I'm not that guy. I will never be that guy. ColoCrossing has provided me with a solid service offering and hasn't asked for anything special in return. I see these threads of people hating on CC and their sub-companies, which if it's all true then it's warranted, but it doesn't affect me or the way that I personally do business. So, if this is a "kill all CC companies" then leave me out of it... lol... My company is owned by ME and Brian Oliver, II. No-one else.

By taking services from ColoCrossing, you are lining their pockets, and thus contributing to their continued existence.

I'm really not sure why you object to that being pointed out. This thread was about "providers using ColoCrossing", and you are a provider using ColoCrossing. Aside from that, everybody is free to make up their mind about what that does or does not mean.

XFS_Duke

XFuse Solutions, LLC
Verified Provider
True... I just want to know his true intentions.. I don't care what you people think honestly. I run a business that won't concern itself eith the CC drama. I just find it funny that he pops up like this asking for lists... Eh... It is what it is...

joepie91

True... I just want to know his true intentions.. I don't care what you people think honestly. I run a business that won't concern itself eith the CC drama. I just find it funny that he pops up like this asking for lists... Eh... It is what it is...
Given ColoCrossings business practices and... "volatility", to put it nicely... it would not be unreasonable to avoid hosts whose physical hardware is located in their datacenters and/or racks. That'd just be risk mitigation.

darknessends

@XFS_Duke, @JokePie91 is very correct - There is a whole lot of drama happening around providers from CC, LET, LEB, OverSold Offerings, Bad Services, Unfair advantages to CC hosts on LEB/LET etc. You will understand once the complete list is built.

XFS_Duke

XFuse Solutions, LLC
Verified Provider
Sad part is that you will be including businesses that just use them and have no other business agreements with CC other than the server itself. Is it beyond the realm of possibilities that a host that uses them isn't leaning on the "get rich quick then bail out" scheme? I am sure this list will be documented as some "These providers are horrible because they use CC" hate list. Again... you should contact each host individually and do research on those companies rather the make a list of ALL providers that use them... List their shell companies... Cause to be frank... I haven't done anything wrong or mislead anyone about my business. So I don't want my company listed on any flame list just because I have 1 server with them... Take that how you like, but do your research or state your true intentions with this list so that we can all be a little more informed. If that is too hard to do then please remove my legal business name from any list you compromise regarding shady business tactics as I have done no such thing. Thanks.

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
CC only hosts?
They might be listing anyone that does business with CC. We had a rack with CC yet we had people that refused to do business with us because it put money in their pockets. The day we got into choopa they re-ordered a bunch of large plans.

Duke. I get you don't want to be labelled at all because you don't get dragged into that, but in the end you're paying into their pockets. To some? That's no better than being a shill brand and people may very well be evading you because of it.

Francisco

Virtovo

Verified Provider
Sad part is that you will be including businesses that just use them and have no other business agreements with CC other than the server itself. Is it beyond the realm of possibilities that a host that uses them isn't leaning on the "get rich quick then bail out" scheme? I am sure this list will be documented as some "These providers are horrible because they use CC" hate list. Again... you should contact each host individually and do research on those companies rather the make a list of ALL providers that use them... List their shell companies... Cause to be frank... I haven't done anything wrong or mislead anyone about my business. So I don't want my company listed on any flame list just because I have 1 server with them... Take that how you like, but do your research or state your true intentions with this list so that we can all be a little more informed. If that is too hard to do then please remove my legal business name from any list you compromise regarding shady business tactics as I have done no such thing. Thanks.
From what I can tell the list is purely a list of all hosts that use CC.  I've done a lot of research lately and it seems that CC is a large turn off for a number of people when choosing services.

wlanboy

Content Contributer
From what I can tell the list is purely a list of all hosts that use CC.  I've done a lot of research lately and it seems that CC is a large turn off for a number of people when choosing services.
But a view like:

KVM.SH

NodePacket

PremiumVM

Shardhost

TeraFire

are missing, or?

PS: That list should be in alphabetical order.

darknessends

@XFS_Duke : I ensure you that humble hosts like you will not be affected through this. I will categorize them through my own experience - I have been using VPS now over 4 years approximately and I have watched hosts come and go through years. But now it feels like that CC is growing hosting brands like mushrooms and LET is being used to market them up in a manner that has been unfair to other hosts, There have been many posts regarding it. Most of the CC based hosts are having oversold offers, very harsh attitude towards customers and bad oversold services.

I will suggest you slowly move away from CC, in case you feel you can not find a great Dedi - just message me - I have quite a knowhow for Dedi offers - might just get u better. I know it might not be possible for you to move at the moment - I assure you however this list will make sure not to affect exceptional cases like yours.

darknessends

@wlanboy : Thanks for suggestion, List is sorted now with your suggestions added. We ll need more, I still feel we are missing hosts.

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
- vpsdime

- backupsy

No, I'm not picking on Oktay. These are the ones I've picked up by skimming through the LEB frontpage offers to find.

If you sift through the offers you see just how much repetition there is with many providers. You then get some good brands that have been waiting 3 months and can't get a listing.

Francisco

amuck-landowner