amuck-landowner

Looking for a NY, CH, OH, or IND KVM

AuroraZero

I am looking for a KVM box with the following specs in the one of the following locations. DDOS protection would be nice but not necessary as it is mostly going to be a dev box. Needs to support IPV6 which means no colocrossing. Not a fan of them anyways so they would out to begin with.

The box needs to have at least 2 cores, 256megs of ram, 20 gigs of space, and 250 gigs of bandwidth. Budget is around 3 a month for this box. I will be building packages on this so I need to be able to utilize the cores. Hope this will not upset anyone or my neighbors.

Also need the host to be willing to upload some Slackware isos for me. They are on the web already so should not be to hard to get done.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

SkylarM

Verified Provider
If you're location requirement isn't TOO strict, we can do a custom KVM package matching your price point, or you can up it a dollar and get our KVM512. Location is Jacksonville, FL with bandwidth backhauling to Atlanta.

No DDoS filtering, but native IPv6 and can work with your ISO requirements as well :)

http://crissic.net/kvm

PM me if you're after a custom package that isn't listed.

Last edited by a moderator:

AuroraZero

I have looked into INIZ and I am on the fence about them so far thank you @DomainBop. ;)

@SkylarM I have some services with you and I love them but I do not like all my eggs in one basket. I use the machine I have with you for a production machine, and that should tell you the faith I have in your services. :)

AuroraZero

Would love a box in my home state but have not heard from anynode in quite awhile. I am not sure what is going on with them at the moment.

AuroraZero

Well guess I can report that this one can be closed now. I have not chosen a host but it looks like no one else is going to reply which is cool. Thank you all for the suggestions and replies. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
amuck-landowner