Looking for Reliable Hosting Partner

Discussion in 'Operating a Hosting Business' started by shaqeel, Oct 29, 2015.

1. shaqeel

shaqeel New Member

Oct 29, 2015
    Hi, I am hosting multiple VPS and in business from last 5 years, its time now to expand my business though digital marketing but before going into that direction and spending money. i would like to finalize a very reliable hosting partner / company to start with.

My targeted market is Asia, kindly share your reviews regarding partner sort of programs to move forward. ?

2. HalfEatenPie

HalfEatenPie The Irrational One Retired Staff

Mar 25, 2013
    HalfEatenPie
    If by Hosting Partner do you mean reseller sense or what is your objective?  

Licensecart likes this.
  3. ExonHost

ExonHost Member Verified Provider

Aug 14, 2013
    What you are looking? VPS reseller ?

4. HostMyBytes

HostMyBytes New Member

Oct 31, 2015
    It sounds like you're looking for a company to resell from, and potentially partner with. This can be a really good strategy for smaller and newer companies, because they're able to leverage the networks and pricing that larger providers are able to offer. Sometimes providers even give discounts to resellers to help them get started.

I would recommend checking that your potential provider has a solid network and support team, before going any further. If so, send in a sales inquiry to see if they're receptive to the idea and see what kind of reseller pricing they can offer you. Often you'll encounter the pricing to be tiered--so your original discount won't be big, but as you grow, the discounts do too.

5. VPS4LESS

VPS4LESS New Member Verified Provider

Mar 20, 2015
    If you want to offer pure SSD openvz Vps Server PM me we have services in Los Angeles on china telecom network for low ping to Asia

and can work out a reseller plan to fit your needs.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2017
  6. sterile

sterile New Member

Nov 10, 2015
    "I am hosting multiple VPS" What does this mean, I guess your english isn't strong. Well message me if your looking for someone who can offer VPS's cause I can do that

7. CenTex Hosting

CenTex Hosting Member Verified Provider

Dec 22, 2015
    If you are already hosting several VPS then why not stay with your current host? Unless cost is high, not able to expand, support is bad.

Look in the offer section there are a lot of great VPS host among us.

8. PowerUpHosting-Udit

PowerUpHosting-Udit New Member Verified Provider

Nov 6, 2015
    When you are saying to are looking to expand your business, does that refer to you are looking to actually partner up with someone to help you grow the company or you are looking for hosting companies that can give you competitive prices in order for you to resell them?

9. radwebhosting

radwebhosting New Member

Jan 18, 2016
    If you are still looking for a partner, we would be interested to learn more.

10. Hosterbox

Hosterbox New Member Verified Provider

Nov 11, 2015
    What are you looking for in a partner exactly? 

11. farhanideas

farhanideas Member

Dec 10, 2014
    If you are looking for best vps server you can get good discount price

Vps server

12. nelsahost

nelsahost New Member

Oct 26, 2015
    Well if you need VPSs for resellenig,PM me I can offer you good price and even set one/two... VPS nodes just for your company (with any VPS panel), ...also can offer Cloud VMs.

13. ParkInHost

ParkInHost Member Verified Provider

Dec 14, 2014
    Which locations are you looking at?