amuck-landowner

Looking for Reliable Hosting Partner

shaqeel

Hi, I am hosting multiple VPS and in business from last 5 years, its time now to expand my business though digital marketing but before going into that direction and spending money. i would like to finalize a very reliable hosting partner / company to start with.

My targeted market is Asia, kindly share your reviews regarding partner sort of programs to move forward. ?

HostMyBytes

It sounds like you're looking for a company to resell from, and potentially partner with. This can be a really good strategy for smaller and newer companies, because they're able to leverage the networks and pricing that larger providers are able to offer. Sometimes providers even give discounts to resellers to help them get started.

I would recommend checking that your potential provider has a solid network and support team, before going any further. If so, send in a sales inquiry to see if they're receptive to the idea and see what kind of reseller pricing they can offer you. Often you'll encounter the pricing to be tiered--so your original discount won't be big, but as you grow, the discounts do too.

VPS4LESS

Verified Provider
If you want to offer pure SSD openvz Vps Server PM me we have services in Los Angeles on china telecom network for low ping to Asia

and can work out a reseller plan to fit your needs.

Last edited by a moderator:

sterile

"I am hosting multiple VPS" What does this mean, I guess your english isn't strong. Well message me if your looking for someone who can offer VPS's cause I can do that

CenTex Hosting

Verified Provider
If you are already hosting several VPS then why not stay with your current host? Unless cost is high, not able to expand, support is bad.

Look in the offer section there are a lot of great VPS host among us.

PowerUpHosting-Udit

Verified Provider
When you are saying to are looking to expand your business, does that refer to you are looking to actually partner up with someone to help you grow the company or you are looking for hosting companies that can give you competitive prices in order for you to resell them?

nelsahost

Well if you need VPSs for resellenig,PM me I can offer you good price and even set one/two... VPS nodes just for your company (with any VPS panel), ...also can offer Cloud VMs.

amuck-landowner