amuck-landowner

Lowendbox.com is DOWN

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Oh wait, now they are back.

It appears Lowendtalk and Lowendbox share a common database server.

Both were down at the same time.

Last edited by a moderator:

TheLinuxBug

Likely a DDOS, it looks like Redstation is taking a pretty good kicking at the moment as well.  I am seeing 75% packet loss to Redstation at the moment.  Wonder if they are related.

Cheers!

Francisco

Company Lube
Verified Provider
Likely a DDOS, it looks like Redstation is taking a pretty good kicking at the moment as well.  I am seeing 75% packet loss to Redstation at the moment.  Wonder if they are related.

Cheers!
That's what I'm thinking. Pages were taking quite a while to load so it sounded like a SYN flood was passing through.

Francisco

Prestige

Still down from here!

Something has gone wrong.

We've run into a problem and are unable to handle this request right now.
Please check back in a little while.

Last edited by a moderator:

MannDude

Just a dude
vpsBoard Founder
It's back up globally from what I can tell.

Probably just doing maintenance or network sneezed or something. It happens.

serverian

Verified Provider
Every offer in last 2 weeks listed for one day tops. ChicagoVPS is listed there more than 48 hours now...

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
Yeah and so broke the '9 offers without a CC offer'... Which certainly should have included an asterisk notice of mass bullshit from jbiloh.

The last three offers, in a row, are from companies affiliated with Colocrossing.  Someone is going to say PremiumVM isn't.  Think again, Dominic is over at Hudson Valley Host slinging CC pass through deals.  Oh derp derp derp.

As for the ChicagoVPS offer, har har!  Trainwreck central.   The comments are classic gold.

This comment is a nice summary:

denis:

Get ready to experience the worst service in the history of internet hosting.
I told suckas about the Buffalo brat hosting mafia.  All those poor customers, data lost, downtime, lack o' support.  Buffalo is headed for self destruction.

wlanboy

Content Contributer
I would not care, it would be really ok, if and olny if their offers would be great.

The names are switching - but always the same locations, the same packages.

amuck-landowner