Managed Servers in the UK (London) ??

Orestock

I would like to ask about the most reliable hosts offering low-cost hosting plans!
Requirements: 3 TB of disk space, 34 TB of bandwidth, Linux.Managed
I have found Hostunmetered.net and their Dedicated Server London look ok for my sites.
What are your views on their services, pricing, features?
Alternatives?

Droway

QHoster.com and legionbox.com are the best European hosting providers.
Their servers are very high quality and I have never faced any downtime with them.

Derossi

Excellent customer support and overall the best experience I had since I purchased Hostunmetered.net hosting 2 years ago after reading the reviews here itself by googling. If there are any other problem, they will connect to the client machine through logmein account and they will fix it.

serverwala

serverwala.org is a leading web hosting and data center service provider which provides dedicated server, VPS server, and cloud server or also managed all this services in world. it provides fast and reliable service in our client with 24X7 customer support. Our teams are always ready to support and give the best facilities in our client.

Ingrid

You know QHoster.com and Legionbox.com are worth trying.
I recommend to take service from them, they give you everything for a website and the charge is nominal. They provide attractive offers to all the web hosting people. Their technical support, sales and services are extremely good.

Mrejkin

Can also recommend Hostnamaste.com servers in France.
According to my experience, this hosting provider has been rock solid from the beginning.

Kostoprav

The best hosting provider I've ever experienced by a long way. Recommend Hostunmetered.net unmetered server hosting solutions.
Tickets are usually answered with 10 minutes of submission and their support staff is extremely obliging. As for their server speeds, they are standard.