Managed Servers in the UK (London) ??

Discussion in 'Hosting Talk & Reviews' started by Orestock, May 14, 2019.

1. Orestock

Orestock Member

Oct 16, 2014
    I would like to ask about the most reliable hosts offering low-cost hosting plans!
    Requirements: 3 TB of disk space, 34 TB of bandwidth, Linux.Managed
    I have found Hostunmetered.net and their Dedicated Server London look ok for my sites.
    What are your views on their services, pricing, features?
    Alternatives?

2. Droway

Droway Member

Aug 1, 2013
    QHoster.com and legionbox.com are the best European hosting providers.
    Their servers are very high quality and I have never faced any downtime with them.

3. Derossi

Derossi Member

Jun 28, 2017
    #vpsboard on freenode
    Excellent customer support and overall the best experience I had since I purchased Hostunmetered.net hosting 2 years ago after reading the reviews here itself by googling. If there are any other problem, they will connect to the client machine through logmein account and they will fix it.

4. serverwala

serverwala New Member

Apr 13, 2016
    serverwala.org is a leading web hosting and data center service provider which provides dedicated server, VPS server, and cloud server or also managed all this services in world. it provides fast and reliable service in our client with 24X7 customer support. Our teams are always ready to support and give the best facilities in our client.

5. Ingrid

Ingrid Member

Aug 13, 2013
    You know QHoster.com and Legionbox.com are worth trying.
    I recommend to take service from them, they give you everything for a website and the charge is nominal. They provide attractive offers to all the web hosting people. Their technical support, sales and services are extremely good.