amuck-landowner

Managed Servers in the UK (London) ??

Orestock

I would like to ask about the most reliable hosts offering low-cost hosting plans!
Requirements: 3 TB of disk space, 34 TB of bandwidth, Linux.Managed
I have found Hostunmetered.net and their Dedicated Server London look ok for my sites.
What are your views on their services, pricing, features?
Alternatives?

Kostoprav

The best hosting provider I've ever experienced by a long way. Recommend Hostunmetered.net unmetered server hosting solutions.
Tickets are usually answered with 10 minutes of submission and their support staff is extremely obliging. As for their server speeds, they are standard.

manish

Managed servers in the UK, specifically in London have to offer a customizable vps plan with no restrictions. Also, they have to provide a speedy network with NVME SSD storage space. To get better managed servers based in the UK, you can check out DedicatedCore. They offer fully managed servers located in London, ensuring low latency and high performance for your applications. Their managed services include hardware management, security updates, performance monitoring, and 24/7 expert support.

Jack134

OwnWebServers offers a range of stable dedicated server hosting options, including those located in Europe. By choosing a European server, you can ensure better latency and faster response times for your European audience, as well as adhering to regional data privacy laws. OwnWebServers takes pride in delivering reliable, secure, and customizable hosting solutions, making it an ideal choice for businesses seeking a European-based dedicated server.

XEON E5 2620v3
6 Cores
2.4GHz
15MB
RAM : 32GB
STORAGE (HW RAID) : 2 X 1TB SSD
MONTHLY PRICE $105

Get an Instant 55% OFF Dedicated Server plans with code EASTER55

amuck-landowner