Managed VPS Needed

Mikoan3

Hi All
I want a managed VPS for my client in Non-US Location (EU or any other location)
Minimum Requirement :-
1GB DDR3 RAM
50GB SSD
2 Core Processor
Fully Managed
100Mbit Unmetered Bandwidth

Please help me I need a company offering lowest price and better service.

Benny_D

Good to know, I would suggest you to go with scopehosts managed vps , you will be having all the specification which you have shared here on reasonable prices. you will get free cPanel and quick support. Have a look on the site

kairatech

Managed VPS is the best option to grow the business without any worry about the VPS Maintainance all the maintenance is done by the service provider. I suggest you go with the VPS9 Networks they will provide full specifications with good customer support.

JimCarter

I suggest that you should try Accuweb Hosting for fully managed Windows VPS. Their plans have maximum features with an affordable budget and will match with your requirements. They provide hosting services for many locations, and their technical support is fabulous.

anju

I would recommend eWebGuru for a fully managed VPS hosting service. They provide fully managed VPS hosting at an affordable price with 24*7 technical support & guaranteed 99.9% uptime server.

Hi Mikoan3,

The term 'managed' can mean different things to different providers. Are you looking for a provider that can take care of the configuration, backups, updates, support, etc.? There are quite a few managed VPS providers out there - just be sure to ask what their 'managed' service includes so you know, before signing up, if it meets your requirements.

ResellBox.Net

Hi All
I want a managed VPS for my client in Non-US Location (EU or any other location)
Minimum Requirement :-
1GB DDR3 RAM
50GB SSD
2 Core Processor
Fully Managed
100Mbit Unmetered Bandwidth

Please help me I need a company offering lowest price and better service.
SSD Space: 30GB | RAM: 2GB | SWAP: 2GB | CPU Cores: 2vCPUs | Bandwidth: Unmetered | Network: 300Mbps Port
get all these at a very low price only at resellbox.net.