amuck-landowner

Mothership1 $50 Promo

HalfEatenPie

The Irrational One
Retired Staff
Mothership1 is CentriLogic's, the company that purchased Dacentec, own DgitialOcean/Vultr/Wable version.  

ocitysolutions

Verified Provider
It seems like they have disabled signup for this offer. 

Mothership1 is CentriLogic's, the company that purchased Dacentec, own DgitialOcean/Vultr/Wable version.  
They also own the data-center where ColoCrossing has at least a few rows of their racks in Buffalo.

Last edited by a moderator:

kcaj

Thought Vultr was owned by Choopa/Constant etc?

Mothership1 live chat..

I am really sorry, we run out of IP addresses on that site, canada is still ok. Tomorrow probably we will have more IP addresses, we had too many people signing on today.

drmike

100% Tier-1 Gogent
What a fail from these guys...  Looks like the mothership has flown off.

I go there now and get this:

Sorry for this inconvenience.

Leave your e-mail address here and we will send you an invite
with a promotion code when Sign Up is back available.

Sunshine

The free $50 must be used within the first month, unless you buy another $25 within a month (in which case, what's left of the $50 credit will be yours to keep in your account).

mothership1

Verified Provider
Hi all, thank you for your interest.

Mothership1 registrations have re-opened and will be kept open.

As we prefer to verify and follow up the experience of our users, we schedule new arrivals now in batches.

As there are currently many new registrations, it might be you are queued to be provisioned. The e-mail validation will include that information if that is the case.

Thank you for your understanding and we hope to see you soon on Mothership1

Hxxx

thanks for the correction. I was like Digital Ocean :s , nobody owns the GOD! /joke

sv01

Slow but sure
unbelievable just to login to my server take few minutes. And server unresponsive, anyone else has similiar problem?

I'm too bored to sent ticket support :p

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
unbelievable just to login to my server take few minutes. And server unresponsive, anyone else has similiar problem?
30 minutes after creation and I'm still waiting for an IP address to be assigned so the only access I have is through the control panel console (their website is slow so it's hard to tell whether the VM itself is responsive or not... )

kcaj

The control panel and billing is a little confusing, so I haven't bothered with them.

DomainBop

Dormant VPSB Pathogen
The free $50 must be used within the first month, unless you buy another $25 within a month
The likelihood of me buying another $25 is getting slimmer: 3 hours after VM creation I'm still waiting for it to be assigned an IP address.

amuck-landowner