amuck-landowner

Need some coding work.

NodeBytes

Dedi Addict
I am looking for someone to build a small web app for me, it will be extremely simple.

Here's what I need:

A web page that allows me to list links similar to this site - http://www.nexcess.net/mirrors

I would code this myself but I have a couple client projects underway as is and don't have time.

I am willing to pay for this.

PM me if interested.

Last edited by a moderator:

netnub

This isn't a competition, this is a "I want, so I'll call it competition and see if I can get free shit".

Good luck next year.

NodeBytes

Dedi Addict
I said I would pay.

And edited the title. It originally was going to be a competition for a vps, but decided pay would be better.

Last edited by a moderator:

nunim

VPS Junkie
Or wordpress links feature?  You could probably even do it with straight HTML if you're not changing links super often.  

How much are you paying?  Seen you talk a lot of bout all these great things you want to make but something like this would be easier to just hack together yourself then post about..

Mike

Verified Provider
If you're not editing or adding links super often then I'd suggest a CMS like Wordpress or Joomla.  Otherwise just a standard .html file would suffice.

NodeBytes

Dedi Addict
I think wordpress would be too heavy for sonething as simple as this. Just want it to look nice and be easy to work with, mainly look nice.

earl

If you are looking for a static site that you can place links on, then why not look for a free or cheap template? I'm sure you can buy one for $20..

amuck-landowner